Official College Hockey Thread - 2014-2015 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick Willy*

Is Bemidji State done for the year?

How does that work? They played Ferris State last weekend - was that a sort of win or done deal?

I turned it on my local access channel for like one second and never turned it back on - to my dismay the game that went into triple overtime.

You know I have no interest in going downtown to see Ferris State play - it's a shame that Bemidji isn't playing this weekend because I would have went to see them play Mankato.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
CAfIhz2WgAIj3Fw.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Pretty empty, especially for the hometown team playing.

No one cares about college puck unless it's an "event" like the outdoor games. This is why I can't stand them stealing certain nicknames.

Source: I lived there for 15+ years.

The Badgers are done! YAY!!!!

My buddy (Badgers fan) is in town for the weekend for the Wild games, and I was telling him what I told you about how I was worried if Wisconsin matched up against the U.

Then we watched the game last night on DVR, and after the third goal, just looked up the score and he's like "just delete it".

I must say, the puck luck / fluke nature of some of those was ridiculous. Rumpel is a good player, and he made some key saves, and maybe if weird crap like a CHIP SHOT goal doesn't go in, they make it more of a game....even though I'm sure the B1G Six is over the moon Michigan/MSU is now on the cards so 4000 people will show up.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I have a feeling that we're going to see the Gophers roll through this conference tournament.

I don't know, I just feel like something has finally clicked.

(I'll probably read this post back in 6 hours and be like "what the hell was I thinking?") :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad