Official College Hockey Thread (2014-15) II

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Gotta wonder what kind of assistants will want to hitch their wagon to Eaves at this point...

I see one of two options: an assistant new to the college ranks or one that will take over for Eaves very, very soon. I think Eaves deserves another shot but he'll be on a short leash which could make for some very exciting brand of hockey and better recruiting (the "oh **** I almost got fired. I need to give 176% effort").

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
UND fought until the end. Unlike the gophers when they played UMD. Threw in the towel early. Hakstol needs a title. The guy can coach but it's been frustrating with his Frozen Four record. Now stands at 1-7. Ish.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I had them pegged to win it all back in November. They looked unbeatable. Most talent in the country. What was it? Lack of leadership?
I just don't think they had the right mix this year. Didn't have guys like Serratore and Parenteau. Serratore could go change the momentum with one hit.

They were just soft, mentally.

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
it was the Kessel team all over again. All the talent in the world and they poop it away.

I think they had a complex too, that just because they made it to the big game last year, they would automatically make it this year too. Seems to be the Gopher's style though. Be outstanding one year, guys come back for "unfinished business" and it goes even worse. Ask Haula and Bjugstead about that.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Just turned it on, haven't seen a replay of this goal you're talking about yet. I actually really like the Buccigross/Melrose combo.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Just turned it on, haven't seen a replay of this goal you're talking about yet. I actually really like the Buccigross/Melrose combo.

Providence dumped it in. I'm talking like "lazy fly ball, deep to center field" dumped it in. Goalie caught it. Drops it between his legs, and kicks it into his own net. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad