*OFFICIAL* Charlottetown Islanders 2014-2015 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
images

Lineup

Alexandre Goulet (18) - Filip Chlapik (17) - Daniel Sprong (17)
Spenser Cobbold (20) - Kameron Kielly (18) (A) - Bradley Kennedy (18)
Oliver Cooper (19) - Filip Rydström (18) - Ross Johnston (20) (A)
Samuel Guilbault (16) - Mitchell Balmas (16) - Quinn O'Brien (19)

Chris Chaddock (17) ; Keith Getson (16)

Guillaume Rioux-Legault (19) - Ryan MacKinnon (20) (C)
David Henley (17) - Dexter Weber (19)
Will Thompson (17) - Luc Deschênes (17)

Zach McFadden (19)

Mason McDonald (18)
Daryl MacCallum (18)

Forwards

Craig MacLauchlan (20)
Zach Beaton (19)
Liam Alcalde (19)
Malik Johnson (19)
Matthew Cusson (18)
Morgan Messenger (18)
Jordan Bezanson (18)
Samuel Jutras (18)
Nathan Yetman (18)
Ace Cowans (18)
Josh Shatford (18)
Alex Boily (18)
Andrew Dumaresque (17)
Hunter Luhmann (17)
Brady Griffin-Hefford (17)
Layton Parsons (17)
Curtis Scales (17)
Ryan Brushett (16)
Mathieu Jones (16)

Defencemen

Mike DiPaolo (20)
Anthony Cortese (20)
Frank Sullivan (18)
Dominic Rovero (18)
Gianni Paolo (18)
Alex Anthony (18)
Lucas Sangster (17)
Duncan McKie (17)
Andrew Smith (16)

Goalies

Grant Grady (19)
Jean-Philippe Du Paul (18)
Logan Cooke (17)
Luke House (16)

Schedule
http://charlottetownislanders.com/schedule/353/203

Roster
http://charlottetownislanders.com/roster/index/team/7/season/177

Twitter
https://twitter.com/IslandersHKY

Last edited:

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
I will put a lineup when the season will begin. And those are all players who belong to Charlottetown according to their website.

Islanders78

Jul 15, 2012
Looking forward to seeing Getson on this team. Don't be shocked to see him put up a nice # of pts this season. I feel the team got 2 1st rd picks with Balmas and Getson.

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
Looking forward to seeing Getson on this team. Don't be shocked to see him put up a nice # of pts this season. I feel the team got 2 1st rd picks with Balmas and Getson.

Samuel Guilbault had great stats in midget. He could surprise. And if Brushett comes on the island... It's a great young forward group with 16 years old Brushett, Guilbault, Balmas, Getson, 17 years old Sprong and 18 years old Goulet. I think that Charlottetown only need a true #1 d-man. Maybe Nikolas Brouillard next season as an overager? I don't know.

qmjhlisles

Apr 8, 2014
Montague, PEI Canada
Agreed CCGG they just need that true number 1 guy Quebec will be a good team to deal with too we might be able to send them a pick and prospect they will be rebuilding next draft.

ns64

Aug 8, 2013
Agreed CCGG they just need that true number 1 guy Quebec will be a good team to deal with too we might be able to send them a pick and prospect they will be rebuilding next draft.

do you think they will keep 4 16 year old forwards ?

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
Any news on Brushett reporting ?

I don't know. An article from last week... basically what we already know.

Teams stayed away from Ryan Brushett, a Lac St-Louis centre with first-round talent, due to concerns he is planning on going the NCAA route.

Charlottetown used a sixth-round pick (97 overall) to draft Brushett.

“We took the gamble that there might be a chance he comes. If he comes, he will be the steal of the draft,†Sonier said. “We think there’s a real chance that this kid could come and play.â€

Brushett has not committed to a college.

http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/Sports...at-a-few-interesting-picks-by-the-Islanders/1

Islanders78

Jul 15, 2012
Would be nice to land American Hunter Luhmann. Hearing good things about his game.

No word on Brushett

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
I know that stats don't mean much, but Luhmann had a very good season in US high school. 19 goals - 37 points in 30 games. If I'm over-confident and compare his 16 years old stats with Brock Nelson (23 points in 31 games) and Anders Lee (41 points - 31 games), he is looking like a great player ! :)

Islanders78

Jul 15, 2012
Islanders draftees invited to Canada's U-17 development camp include: Mitchell Balmas, Samuel Guilbault, Ryan Brushett.

Congrats to all

Islanders78

Jul 15, 2012
Whether Brushett shows up or whether USA native Luhmann shows up. Finally, this team is in the position to convince players to come. Sprong is a big part of the reason why. As is Dwyer and Sonier. Scouts are going to come out to watch players like Sprong, Henley, Deschene, Balmas, Getson. Players on the edge see that as a plus and who wouldnt want to play with the above mentioned players?

Canada4Gold1

Oct 6, 2012
Is there a limit of 16 years old player? Or some rules with them?

Last year, someone told me that it was 3 maximum but that the team could send a request into the league to allow more than 3 on the team at once. Saint John did this last year to have 5 16 year olds on the team.

Islanders78

Jul 15, 2012
Curtis Scales
Just got offered a 18,000 dollar scholarship to play for Krzysztof Oliwas team in the Cijhl!

Not that Scales would have made the Islanders anyhow. Very long shot, in my opinion.

What is this CIJHL league anyhow? The Canadian Independent Junior Hockey League (CIJHL) is a Canadian independent Junior A ice hockey league based in Lower Mainland of British Columbia.

http://www.cijhl.com/

JuniorMajeur

Oct 4, 2011
Gatineau
Curtis Scales
Just got offered a 18,000 dollar scholarship to play for Krzysztof Oliwas team in the Cijhl!

Not that Scales would have made the Islanders anyhow. Very long shot, in my opinion.

What is this CIJHL league anyhow? The Canadian Independent Junior Hockey League (CIJHL) is a Canadian independent Junior A ice hockey league based in Lower Mainland of British Columbia.

http://www.cijhl.com/

But Krzysztof Oliwas is not even a team in this league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad