**Official Breakaway23 Mock Draft***( Pens, still open)

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
The New York Rangers select Defenseman, Aaron Ness.

38051482d270683eba.jpg
Ness,-Aaron---Tracy-Otsby.jpg

Breakaway23*

Hey guys sorry for the delay. I decided to give everyone a little time off after round 1(prolly should have said something).

I am kind of busy tonight, but expect the draft to start again sometime tommorow night, and we'll try to complete round 2 by the weekend.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
For Phoenix, I nominate

Jared Staal RW Sudbury Wolves (OHL)

and

Thomas McCollum G Guelph Storm (OHL)

for their two picks.

Edit: Had to change the pick because Arniel was taken.

Last edited:

Smapti7

Feb 27, 2008
van.png

With the 40th pick the Vancouver Canucks select from Stouffville of OPJRA, C Corey Trevino

picture.php

Breakaway23*

The picks to Phoenix have been assigned. I've tried to be patient, but it's hard when people don't want to participate.

I'm just curious as to how much interest there is from you guys to continue to round 4? I don't like assigning picks to people, and I am disappointed when people can't PM to me their choices if they can't pick, or at least draft their choices half the time.

Don't want to sound like I'm lecturing you guys, some of you have been very good. But I am seriously considering ending this mock draft after the second round, just because the people who should be participating are not participating like I had hoped they would.

If I can get enough interest, we'll continue for 2 more rounds, if not this mock draft will continue to be in a state of vertigo, and I'll stop the draft after this round.

As an alternative I could possibly have NYRfan444 run the draft during the day. I simply don't have access during the weekdays to run the draft, and be the bulldog required to keep the draft moving. If NYR is willing to assign picks and keep the draft going we'll go 4 rounds.

During the week, I won't be able to update the figures until I get home however.

Last edited by a moderator:

Canuck71*

opps sorry about the lateness. Ill make my pick momentarly, just got to see whos still available.

Canuck71*

With the 42nd overall pick the :ducks are very happy to select from Shattuck St. Marys High School, LW, David Toews.

Next GM PM'ed.

SupersonicMonkey*

The New York Rangers select Defenseman, Aaron Ness.

38051482d270683eba.jpg
Ness,-Aaron---Tracy-Otsby.jpg

How did you manage to get:

Tedenby
Colborne
Ness

??????

Can you send what ever strategy you have to Sather, please? lol

That would be a GREAT draft weekend for the Rangers.

Breakaway23*

^^^He was, I added him to Detroit but forgot about him being with Detroit. My mistake. Rollon backed out IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Sorry, chose Memorial Day sex over hockey:

The Nashville Predators select Matt Calvert LW from the Brandon Wheatkings of the WHL.

PMing now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad