OT: Official Birthday Thread

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
So, after reading Kingsholygrail's butthurt post about never being the recipient of a "Happy Birthday" thread, it got me thinking that there may be others who are also butthurt, or just sulking in silence. So, go ahead and post your birthdays here, and I'm sure JCM will do his best to make your birthday threads come true. Remember, JCM loves everyone, even KK11*.

Mods, I know on the HF homepage there are birthdays listed on daily basis, but who actually goes to
homepage?

February

My B-Day was at 2/18

March

March 26, you guys missed mine.:(
I'm the 25th!

:5:

June

June 19th :)
Oh crap, mine's tomorrow! I'd legitimately forgotten until I saw this thread, thought it was tuesday today :help: (June 20th)

December

Last edited:

Ron*

I'm so ****ing old I really don't celebrate my birthday anymore.

However, continuing to have birthdays is far more preferable to the alternative.

KingKopitar11*

Calling people butt hurt over their birthday will go over really well with them.

LombardiTool

Jun 20, 2006
Fontana, Ca
www.glendoraemc.com
I wasnt butthurt because you people missed me here, I was butthurt because you didnt post a message on facebook... YOU BA$TURDS!

I was so hurt, I refuse to post my exact date. Just know in 2012 I got a birthday present 4 days early and in 2014 I got one 2 days early. Maybe in 2016 they can hit it on the head!

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Happy B day to all of our Juners.

You got the greatest B Day present ever from one of the greatest hockey teams of all time.

YOUR WELCOME!
(said in that SNL Nick something your company's computer guy voice)

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Calling people butt hurt over their birthday will go over really well with them.
Good night, sweet prince.

u8oAF22.gif

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Oh crap, mine's tomorrow! I'd legitimately forgotten until I saw this thread, thought it was tuesday today :help:

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
Same as KingsKnight

Don't bother I'm going to look for a good bridge.

save me a spot, my birthday was June 12th even mentioned it in the celebration thread and only Alisa, bless her heart, wished my a happy birthday the rest of you heathens can go fly a kite.:p:

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
save me a spot, my birthday was June 12th even mentioned it in the celebration thread and only Alisa, bless her heart, wished my a happy birthday the rest of you heathens can go fly a kite.:p:

And we did! It was a fantastic kite flying party! Everyone was invited BUT you!!! :p:

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I just realized I share a birthday with Patrick Kane, **** off Kane, I had that date 11 years before you, go get another day. :p:

I hate birthdays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad