Official Bears/NFL Thread XXIII - Stars align? Bears control their destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
We should win if we play a smart game. I don't think we'll see a shootout. I doubt Fozzy Whittaker runs for 200 against us right?

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Wind going to be in the 20mph range gusting up to 30mph at times, from endzone to endzone. They just showed some snow live, but not much that would really be a factor at all.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
So far every team I root for has lost this weekend. Liverpool up at 10 then the Bears at noon. Going for the clean sweep of suck

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
What a strange rule, I'd wait to see what the market is willing to pay anyway if I was Josh. Unless the bears would of offered something ridiculous.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
I can't wait for this game, game thread, and post game thread. Its going to be a glorious mess!

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
The GMs I reached out to did not think it was in any way out of the question McCown fetches offers worth $3.5M-$5M per season, and some thought that, if he had the opportunity to continue playing and got the Bears into the postseason, a deal in the range of Alex Smith's ($7.5M per year) would not have been out of the question

Welp. It was nice knowing you, Josh.

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
According to Ed Werder a couple of the defensive starters told him that they were worried if Cutler would be able to play winning football and they disagreed with the switch. LOL. Worry about your own game. Plenty there to keep you busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad