Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
ESPN totally sucks

Bears didn't win game ,, Giants gave it away somehow

ESPN spent early minutes of post game coverage talking about the Giants and didn't mention Bears

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
How is a team that is 0-5 get the benefit of the doubt to the point where they say "they gave the game away?"

Not that I needed a reminder, but that is exactly the type of reason why I do not watch ESPN.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
How is a team that is 0-5 get the benefit of the doubt to the point where they say "they gave the game away?"

Not that I needed a reminder, but that is exactly the type of reason why I do not watch ESPN.

The bald analyst who used to play for Giants is doing post game coverage (Pierce I believe,, Former LB)

Still it was comical the first few minutes of postgame was talk of how the Giants mistakes cost them win and didn't mention the Bears

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
ESPN totally sucks

Bears didn't win game ,, Giants gave it away somehow

ESPN spent early minutes of post game coverage talking about the Giants and didn't mention Bears

Should have just kept NFL-N on

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
Watching this interview I'm really proud of Marshall

He's really matured but he's not too in your face about everything

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
I don't see much of a change at all in terms of the offense. Jeffery is a year better, Bennett is much better than anyone else we have had in years. Offensive line is better

You list 3 improvements after you say you don't see much of a change?

:huh:

I think the utilization of Forte in the passing game is one marked change/improvement as well. Along with a bit more motion and heavy use of the shotgun.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
I don't see much of a change at all in terms of the offense. Jeffery is a year better, Bennett is much better than anyone else we have had in years. Offensive line is better

Presence of the West Coast system this year compared to the garbage that Tice engineered last season is pretty striking. Gotta look a little closer. The playbook is strikingly different.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
I hate all of the people acting like Trestman was an idiot for not kicking a 21 yard field goal in the first quarter.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Jesus... TMZ's reporting that Adrian Peterson's two year old son was hospitalized after he was beaten by the kid's mother's boyfriend...

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad