Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Yup, much as I've been a Sacco defender for years, it's clearly time for a change. Key players aren't developing as well as they should, and the team as a whole has not taken that next step forward. It's pretty obvious the Avs are preparing for this by putting the heir apparent right next to Sacco behind the bench, it just remains to be seen how long they wait before pulling the trigger.

Mant*

Yeah, we haven't had a Pejorative Slured scapegoat thread in far too long.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
I would have to say Sacco is brilliant comparing to Sherman and the owners.

It's time to spend and invest, big time.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Believing coaching is the Avs biggest problem is closing your eyes to the truth.

Colorado is in desperate need of more talent and skill and this cost money.

You have to give the coach the tools to succeed.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Believing coaching is the Avs biggest problem is closing your eyes to the truth.

Colorado is in desperate need of more talent and skill and this cost money.

You have to give the coach the tools to succeed.

I never said Sacco is at fault, I just disagree that he's briliant in comparison to Sherman.

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
Were without a key piece and our top lines need to find chemistry again . Barrie had to be on the 5 on 3 we had like 8 PIMs within 6 mins and EJ was hurt or had a stinger. It isn't NHL 13 where you can play the same 4 dman for 6 minutes straight. At this point I want him gone to just to stop the whining/scapegoating.

anleva

Aug 2, 2005
For those in the know that may have some insight on these things. If the Avalanche fires Sacco (should have already) you just know they will name David Quinn as the new head coach. That's how they do things. Would Quinn be more of the same or does he bring something to the table that Sacco doesn't?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Were without a key piece and our top lines need to find chemistry again . Barrie had to be on the 5 on 3 we had like 8 PIMs within 6 mins and EJ was hurt or had a stinger. It isn't NHL 13 where you can play the same 4 dman for 6 minutes straight. At this point I want him gone to just to stop the whining/scapegoating.

Sacco should be fired, but it has very little to do with yesterday's game. The man just isn't a good coach, I don't know why it's hard for you and other people to accept this.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
For those in the know that may have some insight on these things. If the Avalanche fires Sacco (should have already) you just know they will name David Quinn as the new head coach. That's how they do things. Would Quinn be more of the same or does he bring something to the table that Sacco doesn't?
He has exceptional hair. That is all I learned last night.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
He looked like a Secret Service agent with that ear piece.

Wonder if he would take a thrown beverage for Sacco?

Ok in a battle of hair, Quinn vs. Crawford, who wins? I gotta go with Crawford.

LOL.

Funnily enough, that is the first thing I thought of last night. When they panned to Quinn, I thought "that is best head of hair we have had behind the bench since Crow." Crawford had a sensational head of hair, no doubt. But his styling wasn't great. I give it to Quinn.

I wonder if Quinn and Big Sexy (O'Byrne) share a can of pomade.
dapper_dan_8_95_movie_art_stickers_20_pack-p217959240789804814envb3_400.jpg

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
- Jones taking face-offs
- Barrie dman on 5on3 PK

gg Sacco... gg

I might be mistaken, but wasn't Jones only taking them when Staz was thrown out? Also Barrie was on a 5 on 3 because EJ was injured and ROB was called for a penalty. He shouldn't have been the guy in front of the net though, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad