Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
A Blou GDT!!

giphy.gif

Don't get too excited, I'm mailing it in, like Eller and Pacioretty :sarcasm:

Wow, this is ****ed-up :shakehead

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/03/28/surprise-et-resignation

Eller and Pacioretty didn't even know that Habs are officially eliminated :amazed:

It's been a while since I've looked at the standings.
- Eller

We knew it was coming, but I didn't know that it's now official.
- Pacioretty

Therrien was asked if it was normal for players not to know that they're officially out of a playoffs spot. His answer?

I don't like the question. Hard to answer.

Ladies and gentlemen, your Montréal Canadiens.

CeUjS24WIAQDqsQ.jpg

rhettbutler.jpg

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
I trust the final GDT will be epic, as in Apocalypse Now epic. But not Peter Jackson overkill please.;)
The Habs board must maintain GDT superiority. :)

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
That's it, season is over!

First of all, I'd like to thank all those who took the time to make GDTs this year. This has been a difficult season, as fans, and as GDT makers.

Let's hope that the 2016-17 season will bring a little more life and motivation in this part of the forum.

I'll leave the final standings here. Besides my terrible record, they will remind everyone how much they need to thank and applaud donghabs98 again for the huge amount of work he has done this year.

GDT Record (Regular season)

99GoHabsGo99 2-0-0 - 1.000%
Bloumeister 1-0-0 - 1.000%
JLP 1-0-0 - 1.000%
Lady Justice 1-0-0 - 1.000%
NobleSix 1-0-0 - 1.000%
Price Bless My Soul 1-0-0 - 1.000%
roy munson 3-0-1 - .875%
Moroccan 3-1-1 - .700%
Conflicted Habs fan 4-3-0 - .571%
That Habs Fan 4-3-0 - .571%
Eller81 1-1-0 - .500%
The Russian General 2-2-0 - .500%
donghabs98 11-19-3 - .378%
Moen is Gone 2-5-1 - .312%
Alexdaman 0-1-1 - .250%
dkdanielkli 0-1-0 - .000%
Hullois 0-1-0 - .000%
loudi94 0-1-0 - .000%

Enjoy your GDT holidays!

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Thanks to MIG for running and maintaining the GDT thread this season and to everyone who made GDTs. This season was no doubt hard to go through but everyone pulled through! Hopefully next season there will be a reason for more happy and joyful filled GDTs.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
I'll leave the final standings here. Besides my terrible record, they will remind everyone how much they need to thank and applaud donghabs98 again for the huge amount of work he has done this year.

donghabs98 11-19-3 - .378%

Enjoy your GDT holidays!

Dong, you must be exhausted! 33 GDTs, wow. :laugh: Well deserved GDT holidays for sure. And thanks MIG for keeping this thread alive and updated during the season.

As for the team, next season can't be worst than the last, right? ...Right?

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Thanks to MIG for running and maintaining the GDT thread this season and to everyone who made GDTs. This season was no doubt hard to go through but everyone pulled through! Hopefully next season there will be a reason for more happy and joyful filled GDTs.

11-19-3...maybe you should rest extra long for all your hard work and take the next season off ;)

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Dong, you must be exhausted! 33 GDTs, wow. :laugh: Well deserved GDT holidays for sure. And thanks MIG for keeping this thread alive and updated during the season.

As for the team, next season can't be worst than the last, right? ...Right?

To be honest towards the end of the season it just became systematic, new day, new GDT to be made. I made a list of ideas in February and quickly ran out of them, towards the end of the season I just used anything as a source of inspiration behind the GDTs. :laugh:

11-19-3...maybe you should rest extra long for all your hard work and take the next season off ;)

Hopefully this season was just an anomaly for both the GDTs and the Habs. :D

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Good job on the GDTs everyone. The more outrageous the better. I enjoyed reading the reactions by fans and trolls alike to your GDTs. I'll probably do a few next season too. Until then Go Habs Go!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
HF posters: "I'm no longer watching games, it's a country club, Bergevin has a low IQ, Therrien is clueless, Geoff is just a suds-pusher knows nothing about hockey, that Bougerien presser was condescending to the fanbase, I knew it, no one is getting fired, they're using the Price injury as a crutch, it's insulting to the average fan's intelligence, I'm not buying any Habs merch until this group is removed, this organization is wasting the prime years of a good young core and I don't want to be around spending my time watching them fall deeper into an abyss, they're completely sapping my appetite for taking in any games next year, I'm refusing to get conned and drawn in again until they can Therrien, I don't care about this team anymore until Bergevin and Therrien get fired and DD is bought out and I'm mad as hell and can't take it anymore and I'm thinking of posting less than I ever have and ..." :cry::rant::cry::rant::cry::rant::cry:

Reality: So ... who's doing the GDT for the first pre-season game next year? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad