Salary Cap: Offer Sheet Thresholds for 2021-22

DInTheB

Jul 27, 2006
A ten mil AAV might get someone Pettersson. I think Vancouver finds a way to make it work, but that’s a reasonable risk to take imo.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
A ten mil AAV might get someone Pettersson. I think Vancouver finds a way to make it work, but that’s a reasonable risk to take imo.
But I'm not giving up 4 first round picks for Pettersson (or anybody else, for that matter).

If there's a guy I think I could sneak just inside the limit of a 1st, a 2nd, and a 3rd then I might do that. But as a team with multiple years left on a rebuild, I'd rather have four 1sts than Connor McDavid.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
But I'm not giving up 4 first round picks for Pettersson (or anybody else, for that matter).

If there's a guy I think I could sneak just inside the limit of a 1st, a 2nd, and a 3rd then I might do that. But as a team with multiple years left on a rebuild, I'd rather have four 1sts than Connor McDavid.
Petterson needs to add at least 15-20 lbs. of pure muscle. Like J.Hughes, he's gonna get shoved around when/if they ever advance past Rd.1. Hedman's, Weber's, Mozilla's, Parayko's of the NHL will destroy him. That's not worth (2) 1sts + 2nd & 3rd. Barkov, probably.

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013

That’s 2 first rounders, 1 second rounder, and a third rounder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad