NFL: Offensive OROY Prediction Thread 2018

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Of course literally everyone is going to probably most likely pick Barkleys for OROY but I'm going to be a kind of a homer here and go out on a limb and say that my pick if it's not Barkley is definitely the one and only:

Anthony Miller

Dude literally only balls-out and just takes over games. If and it's a big if I know, but IF Trubs can live up to his draft status I see this guy taking over the league and becoming one of the most dominate WR in the league for years to come.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Ant is definitely my favorite rookie this year and I hope he wins OPOY, but I don't want to follow suit. I'm not going to say Barkley either because that's lame.

My darkhorse is Royce Freeman from Denver. I think Denver has a nice little comeback season and Royce will be a big part of it.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Ant is definitely my favorite rookie this year and I hope he wins OPOY, but I don't want to follow suit. I'm not going to say Barkley either because that's lame.

My darkhorse is Royce Freeman from Denver. I think Denver has a nice little comeback season and Royce will be a big part of it.
I have him as my second back in my fantasy league with KAMARA firstly. Got him in the 5th round lolololololo

Feb 24, 2017
Of course literally everyone is going to probably most likely pick Barkleys for OROY but I'm going to be a kind of a homer here and go out on a limb and say that my pick if it's not Barkley is definitely the one and only:

Anthony Miller

Dude literally only balls-out and just takes over games. If and it's a big if I know, but IF Trubs can live up to his draft status I see this guy taking over the league and becoming one of the most dominate WR in the league for years to come.

The word you wanted was dominant.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Okay? So because he didn't play well in a bowl game means he's going to suck?
Not necessarily, but he looked lost playing against some NFL caliber type players. All I'm saying. Not like the Jets have a great supporting cast for him either.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Not necessarily, but he looked lost playing against some NFL caliber type players. All I'm saying. Not like the Jets have a great supporting cast for him either.

He wasn't lost. He had to take risks because that was the only way USC could beat that Buckeye squad. They were outmanned at every position but QB.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad