I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
DarmokAndJaladAtTanagra.png

Anton H Christ

ruh-roh corvo
May 4, 2011
Columbia SC
Better question is, who's ever going to fly on Malaysia Airlines again?!

I love the Malysian PM, "We will investigate this!"

Could you imagine if Obama said that after someone shot our plane down?

we will uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh increase sanctions uhhhhhhhhhhhh as per nato policy uhhhhhhhhhh

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
The first time I heard of Cheerwine was through the Dublin Bottling Works, which uses pure cane sugar, thankfully.

It's already sad enough Atlanta 404'd on cane sugar soda altogether.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
The first time I heard of Cheerwine was through the Dublin Bottling Works, which uses pure cane sugar, thankfully.

It's already sad enough Atlanta 404'd on cane sugar soda altogether.

Mmm, Cheerwine.

So today I swapped out the rear sway bar (suspension component) on my Accord. Holy crap, it corners so much flatter now. And the sense of satisfaction from doing something like that myself is putting me in danger of becoming a full-blown modder. But please don't ever let me become a ricer. It is, after all, an Accord.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Mmm, Cheerwine.

So today I swapped out the rear sway bar (suspension component) on my Accord. Holy crap, it corners so much flatter now. And the sense of satisfaction from doing something like that myself is putting me in danger of becoming a full-blown modder. But please don't ever let me become a ricer. It is, after all, an Accord.

I've done some modifications to pretty much all of my vehicles since I was a teenager. Modifying your vehicle is kind of like Lego for adults, it's fairly addicting. It is also damn satisfying to fix something for a 1/4 the price a shop would charge.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Mmm, Cheerwine.

I have a big list of things I want to do to my Mustang, it's an 87.

From a roll bar cage to a 393 stroker.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I've done some modifications to pretty much all of my vehicles since I was a teenager. Modifying your vehicle is kind of like Lego for adults, it's fairly addicting. It is also damn satisfying to fix something for a 1/4 the price a shop would charge.

I'm quickly discovering that. I've always liked fixing them myself because it's so much cheaper and more convenient than taking it to a shop, but to add performance upgrades to the equation makes it addicting.

I have a big list of things I want to do to my Mustang, it's an 87.

From a roll bar cage to a 393 stroker.

I don't think I'm going to go hog wild since it's a brand new Accord (which, let's face it, is only so much fun, even with a manual transmission). But sometimes I think about buying an old two-seat roadster for a tinkertoy. Maybe when I have a big boy house with a big boy garage.

So, Dave and I were joking about going to a Duke//Wake Forest game dressed as ECU fans (painted chests etc) to try to get on ESPN.

Who else is down? :laugh:

There has to be a Duke/State game you can go to as UNC fans.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I don't think I'm going to go hog wild since it's a brand new Accord (which, let's face it, is only so much fun, even with a manual transmission). But sometimes I think about buying an old two-seat roadster for a tinkertoy. Maybe when I have a big boy house with a big boy garage.

I want to get a factory five cobra replica.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
My friend and I went straight from a State/Wake game at Carter-Finley (AWFUL game) right over to Wallace Wade for a Duke/Clemson game (which was an offensive explosion). I changed into a Clemson shirt, but he was still wearing a State shirt and just heckled Duke fans the entire time.

Does that count for anything?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
There's a thread about Waffle House going on in the lounge. You guys should consider reading it. At least one of you has some good stories regarding that place right? Right?

Because I sure don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad