OT: Off Topic Thread-Why do cucumbers grow round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Lonnie, I love you like an unemployed hooker loves, well, you....can you purty please set a date for the draft? I keep seeing things that tell me the NFL season starts Thursday.

I'll throw a date/time out there just for fun. Tomorrow night (Tues), 8pm EDT?

Talk amongst yourselves.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
What is going on with squirrels? My dog got her second if the summer and both while I had her on the leash. It was sad seeing the squirrel limp away and go into one of those half sand barrels nearby,

Also, got stuck for the second time this week next to a guy with freaking horrific body sweat odor- it was so bad it was not just my sense of smell that was affected.

Why do 40+ actually 50 year olds juice. Incredible

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
the real world...10x worse. Stay where you are as LONG as you can.

trust me on this

Ya, i see your point. I got two more years of graduate school, so i guess i have a long way to go before i go into the real world.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It's both and from the best bakery ever and I have waaaaaaaaay too much of it in my house right now. :help:

Just eat it. There is nothing wrong with cheating on your diet for a day. Just exercise after and you should be fine. I know i would not be able stop myself from eating it.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
It's both and from the best bakery ever and I have waaaaaaaaay too much of it in my house right now. :help:

Hope you had a good b-day. Eat away and just exercise a little harder or cut back a little more in the next few days.

Not to rain on your parade, but chocolate cake blows. Give me vanilla or at least marble every time.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Microcenter.com. They are located in Cambridge just over the BU bridge. Their Powerspec brand is phenomenal. I swear by them.

They have one for is $359.99 and has 4gb ram expandable to 8 gig. Has 1TB drive and is a cd/DVD burner. I have a similar model and this is a fantastic price. Also their extended warranty covers spills and surge. The 3 year option for $99 is so worth it.

My previous tower lasted 8 years.

The Local Microcenter Powerspec page link: http://www.microcenter.com/site/brands/powerspec_win8.aspx

Thanks Ali, a couple of the desktops on the site look pretty good.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Hope you had a good b-day. Eat away and just exercise a little harder or cut back a little more in the next few days.

Not to rain on your parade, but chocolate cake blows. Give me vanilla or at least marble every time.

I prefer vanilla as well.

I have 3 sheet pans of leftover cake and a pan of chicken parm and a pan of honey hot wings. I could probably eat leftovers for a week straight and still not get through it all.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I prefer vanilla as well.

I have 3 sheet pans of leftover cake and a pan of chicken parm and a pan of honey hot wings. I could probably eat leftovers for a week straight and still not get through it all.

I wish I lived closer- that is borderline heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad