Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
61uxR8nGN4L._SX385_.jpg

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Why is it McRibs and I are always ending threads with some softly veiled innuendo versed posts... ? its happened like 5 times.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
It's not really a big stretch to assume that for any of us here, is it? :laugh:

This is true. I felt safe at least, cuz I don't recall posting last night, and didn't see that lovely blue rectangle in the upper-right corner.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
This is true. I felt safe at least, cuz I don't recall posting last night, and didn't see that lovely blue rectangle in the upper-right corner.

Yup. Every time I get a PM, my instant reaction is that I may be getting an infraction. Guilty mind on my part, I suppose...:laugh:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
My ex, myself, and her roommate found a complete game of this at Savers a few months ago and turned it into a drinking game, the results were as expected.

Thanks for the idea:) Never played it before unfortunately. Was more of a Mousetrap/Hungry Hungry Hippos fan.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Thanks for the idea:) Never played it before unfortunately. Was more of a Mousetrap/Hungry Hungry Hippos fan.

Hungry Hungry Hippos was legit my favorite game during my childhood. I was such a baller at that game. Mousetrap was fun....the 2-3 times you ever got it to work flawlessly.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
<<<<Simon champion, right here.

red blue green, red red blue yellow, red green yellow yellow blue NBD

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Hungry Hungry Hippos was legit my favorite game during my childhood. I was such a baller at that game. Mousetrap was fun....the 2-3 times you ever got it to work flawlessly.

The bathtub was such a pain. Never had it work correctly. I was pretty good at Hungry Hungry Hippos especially when we played more than one hippo at a time.

Trouble and Sorry were also pretty decent games.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
My 13 year old loves him some Sorry. We usually get in a raucous game every month. He's an awful ******* with the trash talk though.

You all are forgetting about Operation.

I could get the wrench in one move

I am loud at Uno:amazed:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I could get the wrench in one move

I am loud at Uno:amazed:

I just liked being the agitator who purposely made the game buzz.

I like Uno too....but I can't play cards in public. I get way too competitive. I almost got in a bar fight over a Euchre game.

College priorities.

That's actually kind of sad, now that I think about it. :/

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I just liked being the agitator who purposely made the game buzz.

I like Uno too....but I can't play cards in public. I get way too competitive. I almost got in a bar fight over a Euchre game.

College priorities.

That's actually kind of sad, now that I think about it. :/

I played Monopoly in a bar once, and raged hard when I landed on a hoteled Park Place and went bankrupt immediately. Yay booze. Yay college.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Played a lot of jenga in college as a drinking game. 9 times out of 10 in ended in a jenga war. Good times. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad