OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Guys - I might be applying for a position as a writer on Matchsticks & Gasoline, which would be a lot of fun. Wish me luck!

Thought about doing that but i dont have the time to commit haha, best of luck to you though. Maybe if you make it big I'll follow you on twitter one day :sarcasm:

In other news, I've officially booked a 5 week trip to Europe for this summer. I''m psychedddd

May 27, 2012
Earth
Thought about doing that but i dont have the time to commit haha, best of luck to you though. Maybe if you make it big I'll follow you on twitter one day :sarcasm:

In other news, I've officially booked a 5 week trip to Europe for this summer. I''m psychedddd

Making a trip to Eastern Ukraine?

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009

I'm going to Turkey for two weeks in March!

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
And missing the stretch drive to the playoffs. :amazed:
Not a true fan :sarcasm:
Well the last few years I've gone away, the Flames have won more than they've lost. So there's that.

I'm also usually able to catch a game or two. Depends if there's any national coverage of the games, which appears unlikely looking at the schedule. Oh well, I shall rely on comprehensive updates from you yahoos.

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Well the last few years I've gone away, the Flames have won more than they've lost. So there's that.

I'm also usually able to catch a game or two. Depends if there's any national coverage of the games, which appears unlikely looking at the schedule. Oh well, I shall rely on comprehensive updates from you yahoos.

Excuse me, sir, but I prefer the term "rambunctious die-hards".

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
The third period unfolded like the transcript of an As Seen On TV product commercial.
We got lots of goals here! We’ll even give you four for the effort that it takes to score three! And if you call us right now, because we’ve got 20 minutes and we can’t do this all day, we’ll even throw in some one-time only promotional offers: two milestones!

What am I doing.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I've considered writing for an online publication before, and it's something that would still be of interest to me now. But as goofy as this sounds, I really enjoy posting on here and sharing my thoughts and having real discussion with you knuckleheads. I work full time, have a wife and a 2 year old and I already spend to much time on here lol. Hindsight, I should of went into journalism and did this for a living, but I simply don't have the time to juggle everything now. If I was going to do that I'd take it really seriously and be properly prepared to write everything and that's a commitment I'm not willing to make right now. We have an awesome group of guys on here and I think a lot of you would do a great job at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad