OT: Off Topic: now, duckaroosky are become injurer; the destroyer of football players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
What's the point of the Guitar Hero guitars? Is that supposed to make it more appealing or something?

"Hey ladies, wanna get together and play Guitar Hero?"

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
FYI that wasn't a standalone question. It was referring to the picture posted by sirquacksalot. Behind all the guns are two video game guitars. I was just trying to spare everyone having to re-see it by not quoting it.

Oh that. Well, consider the rest of the picture. I'm pretty sure I see two airsoft guns in there.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
FYI that wasn't a standalone question. It was referring to the picture posted by sirquacksalot. Behind all the guns are two video game guitars. I was just trying to spare everyone having to re-see it by not quoting it.

You mean my Illustrious portrait?

Speedo.jpg

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN

:facepalm:

Ugh, didn't even see the Guitar Hero guitar in that pic. Was too enamored with that fine piece of man meat. :D

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I scrolled as quickly as I could past the picture, thank you for making me relive it over & over.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Is this gonna be our playoff avatar if we make it?

It has my vote.

Unrelated: I just found out Cal Poly Pomona has a brewery on campus. I'm in it right now "studying." Ah, the wonders of unemployment.

P.S. The music in here is awesome, the last four songs have been from the Beetles, The Stones, Zep, and Metallica.

P.P.S. Followed by ZZ top and Queen. I don't even want to go to class now.

P.p.P.S. GnR!

Last edited:

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
It has my vote.

Unrelated: I just found out Cal Poly Pomona has a brewery on campus. I'm in it right now "studying." Ah, the wonders of unemployment.

P.S. The music in here is awesome, the last four songs have been from the Beetles, The Stones, Zep, and Metallica.

Looks like you've found the mecca of all safe spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad