OT: off topic discussion (pants optional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Nothing like a good romantic comedy about a girl and her stepbrother.

Congrats!

No way!!!!!!! Huge congrats, Roosky!!!! :handclap:

Thanks guys!

Does this mean you are leaving the country? :sarcasm: Congrats!

I'm waiting to hear back to a couple other schools but it's a nice campus here and with the exchange rate may actually be cheaper for me to attend here. So for the time being I will be leaving the country.

Congrats!

Uh, does that mean you didn't tell them you were a Ducks fan? Or...did you take an oath to become a Leafs fan? :thumbd: Huh? Did ya? Huh? I wanna know! Now! :rant:

I put under the extracurricular activities that I was part of the Anaheim Ducks booster club (technically I am because I bought that box of goodies) and one of the interviewers asked me if I put that just because I was applying to a canadian school. :laugh:

So they know I'm a ducks fan and are not making me swear allegiance to the leafs (thank god)

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Thanks guys!

I'm waiting to hear back to a couple other schools but it's a nice campus here and with the exchange rate may actually be cheaper for me to attend here. So for the time being I will be leaving the country.

I put under the extracurricular activities that I was part of the Anaheim Ducks booster club (technically I am because I bought that box of goodies) and one of the interviewers asked me if I put that just because I was applying to a canadian school. :laugh:

So they know I'm a ducks fan and are not making me swear allegiance to the leafs (thank god)

Oh lord. Now you're going to start ending all your post with an "eh" just for practice, eh? :facepalm:

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
"It's time for a special edition of Thursday Night Football, on Saturday!"

Huh?

Last edited:

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
The only thing special tonight is the charger defense as in "special needs".
I forgot a word... How can you have Thursday Night Football on Saturday?

And yeah that defense looks about on par with ours last night.

edit: their defense of the defense isn't so great either. Pick six.

double edit: OK the exact name is "Thursday Night Football, Saturday edition" Makes about as much sense as Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and XBox One.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I forgot a word... How can you have Thursday Night Football on Saturday?

And yeah that defense looks about on par with ours last night.

edit: their defense of the defense isn't so great either. Pick six.

double edit: OK the exact name is "Thursday Night Football, Saturday edition" Makes about as much sense as Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and XBox One.

I think you need to have a seat before you get yourself all worked up.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Ahhhhhhh chargers baby!!!!!!!!!!!⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡️bolt up *****es!!!!!!!!!! This season ain't over yet

perrygetzanother

Jun 14, 2014
somewhere nice
Ahhhhhhh chargers baby!!!!!!!!!!!⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡️bolt up *****es!!!!!!!!!! This season ain't over yet

the seasons were all over when you guys chose rivers over brees, then nailed the coffin closed all over again when marty got fired.

somewhere LT is on the sidelines behind his shaded visor crying about his stubbed toenail. didnt even have the decency to beat the pats before ******** the bed.

if the chargers make it this year, it will mean the 3 seed gets the slightly less luxurious first round bye as the donkeys and the cheatriots do.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
I don't blame the Chargers for picking Rivers over Brees. Rivers is a hell of a quarterback too, and most people thought Brees's shoulder was going to fall off.

Philip Rivers is the least of the Chargers' problems.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Saw this on twitter. RIP Paigeduck.

B5XT0nnCAAAl3lF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad