OT: Off Topic 2019 part X - Can anybody beat James Holzhauer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
2 manager changes in the last month. First dude hella cool. Related to Rikishi(for those who know wrestling) knows a lot of the same people in the company as I do.

Dude who came in this week has run this department before and lemme tell u. People remember me being mad about people slacking and being lazy and us never finishing on time. This week we have finished on time or a lil before. Unlike last manager who was way too relaxed and "hid in the backroom" as my coworkers say this dude jumps on a lift right after our team meeting and starts working with us.

Low key think they switched managers earlier than they usually do so this guy can whip us into shape.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Soooo, I'm almost 50 years old and I have my first date since I was 23 years old tomorrow night. We're going to the Blazers v. Nuggets Game 3. Gulp. How in the actual **** am I going to behave like a lady at THAT??!?!?!?!
As Fenway said, just be you.

If it starts to go south (I don't think it will), you can always split at halftime... ;)

Reactions: BMC

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Soooo, I'm almost 50 years old and I have my first date since I was 23 years old tomorrow night. We're going to the Blazers v. Nuggets Game 3. Gulp. How in the actual **** am I going to behave like a lady at THAT??!?!?!?!

I hear alcohol really helps smooth things out in situations like this. And by alcohol, I don't mean a little. Like a lot of booze. What's the worst that can happen??? :laugh:

Just be yourself. It will all work out fine if you do that.

Reactions: BMC

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I hear alcohol really helps smooth things out in situations like this. And by alcohol, I don't mean a little. Like a lot of booze. What's the worst that can happen??? :laugh:

Just be yourself. It will all work out fine if you do that.

This is Lonnie's strategy @HockeyMomx2 It may have worked for him, but I don't recommend using this tactic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad