Speculation: Off-Season Discussion (mid-June to late-June version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Vanek getting bought out.

That stupid **** Carchidi wouldn't shut up about him for months when he was expected to be traded. He constantly said the Flyers needed to get him. Now look.

We should have dedicated a thread to beat writer nonsense years ago so we could have it all recorded in once place.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
We should stick to Read for next year, and we will. He's not going to be traded. No market for him at this point.
Hopefully, tbh. I'm not a fan of selling low on Read. People like to say he's "done", but he just turned 30 and as long as we don't really need the cap space I'd like to hang on to him and hope for a rebound season rather than trade him away as a cap dump or a throw-in in a trade.

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013
Hopefully, tbh. I'm not a fan of selling low on Read. People like to say he's "done", but he just turned 30 and as long as we don't really need the cap space I'd like to hang on to him and hope for a rebound season rather than trade him away as a cap dump or a throw-in in a trade.

He isn't done but a few people think he's easily replaceable.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa

That's BS. Guy was born to be a Flyer. His leadership from the penalty box is unrivaled. Hextall has failed to acquire an Australian to pair with Simmons, after the Sixers chose another Frenchman to keep PEB company. That's just inconsiderate.

Think of the Lion King cross promotions. Lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad