OT: Off-season Boredom: Explain Your Avatar and Username

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
For those who might be interested.

My username got it's origins from an unlikely place..... and for now that shall remain a mystery. ;)

I've also been swapping avatars and subtitles a bit lately, due to different circumstances..... and for a variety of reasons so it's not a real measuring stick as to what I'm about.

OOEEL

Apr 9, 2012
Arizona
Oliver Oscar Emanuel Ekman-Larsson, the full name of my favorite Coyote. Was going to go with OEL but it was already taken *COUGH COUGH*

Avatar is Max Domi from the 2012 Memorial Cup. After we drafted him I wanted to find a good picture to use but I couldn't help but laughing at that one with his aviators and everything so it stuck.

kingbrutis

Jul 21, 2005
Well Kingbrutis is named after my dog. His name is Brutis, a white boxer that is the king of the house.

The photo is one of the best pictures I have ever seen. It shows the grit it takes to make a team great. Violence also, haha.

DirtDogMesa

STH Sec 208 Row A
Oct 10, 2011
Mesa
User name is a my CB handle used in the 4WD club I am in with Mesa added on the end for the Az connection. Avatar I switch up once in a while but mostly stick with the Czech Republic skaters, I like the work ethic and humility they have plus a cool Coat of Arms on the National team jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad