Patriots/NFL Off Season 2019 - Rob Gronkowski announces retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
You know, I don't really give a **** what someone does in private, and I don't really care about two consenting adults exchanging money for something that doesn't harm anyone else, but what a selfish thing for him to do.

Selfish to his family and to his fans. And all he had to do to avoid this was not be a total ****ing moron about it. He could have paid whomever he wanted for whatever he wanted and avoided all of this.

So ****ing dumb.

And on top of that, to participate in the exploitation of young women who are basically slaves to satisfy his groin-ache. Public embarrassment aside, there are probably a number of services he could engage in which the staff are actually freely consenting adults.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
You know, I don't really give a **** what someone does in private, and I don't really care about two consenting adults exchanging money for something that doesn't harm anyone else, but what a selfish thing for him to do.

Selfish to his family and to his fans. And all he had to do to avoid this was not be a total ****ing moron about it. He could have paid whomever he wanted for whatever he wanted and avoided all of this.

So ****ing dumb.

Pretty much agree with this. I am just happy this has nothing to do with anything on the field. Culturally in this country though, certainly embarrassing for him. I don't have a list of countries where prostitution is legal but it's never something I will ever go crazy about. It's more embarrassing than anything else.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The stories about these shops and what goes on in them makes you want to puke.

To have someone like him involved in this really pisses me off because everything he's preached about being honest, having integrity is a giant slap in the face to everyone.

Reactions: Orr2Neely8

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Police said they have "the act" on tape, and it did not seem like they meant the solicitation part of the process.

I certainly have no desire to see him in the act!

Robert Kraft is a dummy for a billionaire .Caught at the ole rub n tugs:shakehead NFL will force a sale of the team now wait n see.

Doubtful. Look up Jim Irsay. Like him, Kraft knows where a lot of bodies are buried. I'd be stunned if they vote Kraft out.

Finally, the one aspect I didn't catch at first is human trafficking. That can be a few different contexts so I am very curious to see what is meant by that in all of this.

Reactions: CptxMorgan

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
And on top of that, to participate in the exploitation of young women who are basically slaves to satisfy his groin-ache. Public embarrassment aside, there are probably a number of services he could engage in which the staff are actually freely consenting adults.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt he didn't know about that horrible aspect. But that's why it's so dumb. What the f*** did he know about this strip mall prostitution ring?

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I certainly have no desire to see him in the act!

Doubtful. Look up Jim Irsay. Like him, Kraft knows where a lot of bodies are buried. I'd be stunned if they vote Kraft out.

Finally, the one aspect I didn't catch at first is human trafficking. That can be a few different contexts so I am very curious to see what is meant by that in all of this.

See how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad