Of the Ducks roster players who do you keep through a retool?

Who should stay through the retool

• Total voters

NetflixandPhil

May 7, 2016
I've heard some people say they want everything to be blown up in Anaheim besides Gibson and maybe a couple others but I still think there are some decent pieces that should kept through this retool. Who do you think should stay (choose as many as you like)

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Of those options

Kase
Rakell
Sprong
Lindholm
Montour
Gibson

They can get quite a haul by moving other older vets

And they have Captain Comtois, Terry, Steel and co coming up

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Who shouldn’t be move barring a massive overpayment:
Getzlaf
Rakell
Kase
Lindholm
Manson
Gibson

Who could be moved for the right price:
Silfverberg
Fowler
Ritchie
Montour
Sprong
Rowney

Who have little to negative value and should be moved if the ducks get a chance to get out from their contract:
Perry
Kesler
Henrique

Anyone else on that list is irrelevant, they aren’t players with any sort of value and don’t have enough term to worry about their contracts being an issue.

Reactions: Sean Garrity

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Getzlaf
Kase
Rakell
Lindholm
Manson
Montour
Gibson

Unless you get an offer that absolutely blows you away, I keep those guys.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Getzlaf
Rakell
Kase
Lindholm
Manson
Gibson

Silfverberg
Fowler
Ritchie
Montour
Sprong
Rowney

Who have little to negative value and should be moved if the ducks get a chance to get out from their contract:
Perry
Kesler
Henrique

Anyone else on that list is irrelevant, they aren’t players with any sort of value and don’t have enough term to worry about their contracts being an issue.

You’ve gotta think Getzlaf and Perry retire as ducks

Reactions: ESH

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Getzlaf
Rakell
Kase
Lindholm
Manson
Gibson

Silfverberg
Fowler
Ritchie
Montour
Sprong
Rowney

Perry
Kesler
Henrique

I think they could move Manson..He has been atrocious away from Lindholm (45% ish Corsi) and pretty much every other ducks dmen is better when he isn't on the pairing.

what happened to this guy?

Reactions: hamzarocks

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I think they could move Manson..He has been atrocious away from Lindholm (45% ish Corsi) and pretty much every other ducks dmen is better when he isn't on the pairing.

what happened to this guy?

Him and Fowler were paired together the majority of the season and they just didn’t work for whatever reason. Back in 16-17 they had about a dozen really good games together while Lindholm was hurt and I guess Carlyle was hoping at some point they would click again but they didn’t.

Leafsrock95

Oct 4, 2014
I’d keep lindholm, Gibson, Manson and montour then trade the rest. Only lindholm and Gibson would b untouchable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad