News Article: October 7 & 8

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I can just picture the Asian guys and construction workers from Major League sitting around a diner or a worksite reading about the Bruins upcoming season.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
I can just picture the Asian guys and construction workers from Major League sitting around a diner or a worksite reading about the Bruins upcoming season.

Ricky Vaughn? Willie Hays? I haven't heard most of them. Mitchell Freidman?

Who are these ****ing guys?

They're ******.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/boston-bruins-shocked-to-hear-cocaine-use-on-rise-in-nhl

Glad to hear this after all the bad news from the NHL this summer. I also am less upset at seeing players that didn't fit the team image sent packing, it's nice to know the Bruins are family oriented.

I agree with Julien on one point-I think it would be hard to have a drug addiction or even a huge party lifestyle and signs not show up for the team to see-these guys spend way too much time together to hide an addiction for too long.

I had to laugh about the conversation focusing on diaper changes vs parties but I do know from experience that kids put a huge cramp in the ability to party and I'm pretty sure when they are off the ice spending time with their families takes precedent over partying or getting high.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH

"Me, I'm for wasting sportswriters' time. So I figured we ought to hang around for a while and see if we can give 'em all a nice big ****burger to eat!"

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad