Oct 27th Meetup @ Philly

Korker

Feb 25, 2012
North Wales, PA
The Isles Meetup - Philly group and Isles Meetup - DMV group are going to be having a decent amount of people in attendance for the Saturday, Oct 27th game at Philly. The groups will be organizing a tailgate as well before hand. If anyone is interested or wants to make the trip on down, we'll be more than happy to welcome you in.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Going down by myself, any way I can take part in the festivities? Will be wearing my Bailey jersey, hope Gritty doesn't eat me.

Korker

Feb 25, 2012
North Wales, PA
Going down by myself, any way I can take part in the festivities? Will be wearing my Bailey jersey, hope Gritty doesn't eat me.
Do you already have your tickets? If not, follow the tweet above to be sure you're sitting with other Islanders fans. If you already have a ticket, I'll be posting the tailgating location once it is announced. Right now, we have over 60 tickets sold for specific sections. More people purchased tickets in other sections before this came out, so we are expecting around 100 people or so for the tailgate.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Do you already have your tickets? If not, follow the tweet above to be sure you're sitting with other Islanders fans. If you already have a ticket, I'll be posting the tailgating location once it is announced.
Just got it earlier tonight for $19 on the secondary market because that is stupid cheap for a Flyers weekend game. Also be advised there is a Sixers game at night if people want to make a full day of it.

Reactions: Korker

Korker

Feb 25, 2012
North Wales, PA
Just got it earlier tonight for $19 on the secondary market because that is stupid cheap for a Flyers weekend game. Also be advised there is a Sixers game at night if people want to make a full day of it.
Weird they are doing a day/night double header there. Most arenas want 24 hour turnover.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad