GDT: OBAMA edition: Blues @ Wings 1/20/16 8 pm NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Too easy. Just walk on through.

This team is pretty frustrating.. 2-0 feels like it may as well be 6-0. We're not scoring 3 goals. It's literally impossible for this team.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I wonder how much the positive comments from the veterans to Jaskin are pumping him up...

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Will these clowns ever learn to score. Its really pathetic. I would trade dats, z and just about anyone for a guy who can actually put the puck in the net.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Is there a more boring team in th NHL than us?

Honestly, no there isn't.

It's a chore to watch this team. Easily the most boring team in the NHL, with the exception of Petr Mrazek. Mrazek mut hate being on this team. If he doesnt get a shutout or allow 1 goal we lose.

We have far too many small, soft, uninvolved Europeens. Pulkkinen is garbage as far as I'm concerned. He's great in the AHL, but he clearly can't compete in this league.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Another home loss. Jesus. Maybe we won't make the playoffs. Montreal fell from 1st running away with the division to out right now and it didn't take a whole season. This team scares me.

Actual Thought*

Mrazek lets in a softie. He needs to make that save.

Doesn't even matter. You can't just lob it at the net from the perimeter and wait for the opponent to scoop it up and take it the other way. Over and over and over.......................................................................................................................................................

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Another home loss. Jesus. Maybe we won't make the playoffs. Montreal fell from 1st running away with the division to out right now and it didn't take a whole season. This team scares me.

this team is no different than the one from the last few years.

medicore and consistently inconsistent.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan

It's a chore to watch this team. Easily the most boring team in the NHL, with the exception of Petr Mrazek. Mrazek mut hate being on this team. If he doesnt get a shutout or allow 1 goal we lose.

i thought you were turning this game off after the 2nd period :laugh:

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

That's not true, we haven't been shut out yet:D

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I agree he needed to make that save with his team unable to score more than two goals a game but disagree that it was a softie.

Doesn't even matter. You can't just lob it at the net from the perimeter and wait for the opponent to scoop it up and take it the other way. Over and over and over.......................................................................................................................................................

saveable but definitely that not a softie. that was a great play jaskin

Only a softie if Howard gives up that goal. But whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad