Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Has a great year in Czech league '13-14:
- Czech Extraliga Best Defenseman 13/14
- Czech Extraliga Champion 13/14
- Czech Extraliga Playoffs Best Plus/Minus 13/14
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=70391

last season, stepped up to Finnish league and then to Swedish

Righty with some skill and experience, having played 3 years against men.
Probably slot ahead of Noreau and Donnay on the Right side

I'm not following SHL very much since I'm not living in Sweden winter time but had no clue he had a short stint with Örebro.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
So with Zamorsky coming to NA this year to play, whats the scoop on him? Potential?

He played just 35 games this year split between the Finnish and Swedish leagues, was he injured for a portion of the season?

Is this a given or was it reported he is definitely coming over?

Link, otherwise, sweet necro, bro.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Is this a given or was it reported he is definitely coming over? Link, otherwise, sweet necro, bro.

again, clumsy translation from Czech by Google,
but article discusses his frustration as he, like Mozik, was late cut from CZ Worlds team (with tourney played in Czech), and then his plans to come west next year

last sentence did translate well:
"In September I go to Rangers camp and try to get to the NHL. When this fails, then I go to the farm to Hartford. "

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/hokej...sky-o-neucasti-na-ms-byl-jsem-znechuceny.html

Angry oversea opt-MS: I was disgusted

They lacked creative backs, concurred hockey community after the world championship. One vylifroval coach Vladimir Ruzicka from the team was in preparation. Petr Zámorský (22), who played last year at the World Championships in Belarus a key role in the power play, a lot of biting hard. "I was disgusted," he admits frankly quarterback Swedish Örebro, in the fall once again try your luck at the camp NY Rangers. He still believes that a top team in the NHL will succeed.

His participation in Prague take as a banker. Fell away one by one and defender Petr Zámorský was going to be at the peak of the season back in the room with Zlin buddy Michael Jordan. Finally unexpectedly in a fix, coach Ruzicka sent him home before the tournament. "They said I had arrived tired," wonders opinion builder team. He himself felt well and was unpleasantly surprised when he had after a single preparatory match to pack up and vacate his seat in the dressing room.

Do you know why you have not played at home the World Cup?
"Really do not know what happened. And I thought that I had a better chance than a year ago. I drove all the Euro Hockey Tour. But in training I attended three sessions, played one match in Norway and it only a few minutes. I guess I did not like this coach. He said that he had come tired and I've traveled a lot during the season. But I felt best at the end of the year in Sweden, I had every game ice-time over twenty-three minutes. I'd have a big chance that you'll play in Prague. I do not know if he was coach decided beforehand that I do not want to run. I've already closed. Anyway, I was very disappointed. "

They asked you known, why are not you in the selection?
"inquired a lot. They did not understand much. I must say that I was disgusted. Domestic championship is a hugely watched event, I wanted to play in Prague. Some games, I then saw, but I did not succumb. I had a vacation and watched from a distance. "

In what jersey you can find from next year?
"In September I go to Rangers camp and try to get to the NHL. When this fails, then I go to the farm to Hartford. "

Proletariat

Jun 6, 2015
but article discusses his frustration as he, like Mozik, was late cut from CZ Worlds team (with tourney played in Czech), and then his plans to come west next year

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/hokej...sky-o-neucasti-na-ms-byl-jsem-znechuceny.html

They lacked creative backs, concurred hockey community after the world championship. One vylifroval coach Vladimir Ruzicka from the team was in preparation. Petr Zámorský (22), who played last year at the World Championships in Belarus a key role in the power play, a lot of biting hard. "I was disgusted," he admits frankly quarterback Swedish Örebro, in the fall once again try your luck at the camp NY Rangers. He still believes that a top team in the NHL will succeed.

His participation in Prague take as a banker. Fell away one by one and defender Petr Zámorský was going to be at the peak of the season back in the room with Zlin buddy Michael Jordan. Finally unexpectedly in a fix, coach Ruzicka sent him home before the tournament. "They said I had arrived tired," wonders opinion builder team. He himself felt well and was unpleasantly surprised when he had after a single preparatory match to pack up and vacate his seat in the dressing room.

"Really do not know what happened. And I thought that I had a better chance than a year ago. I drove all the Euro Hockey Tour. But in training I attended three sessions, played one match in Norway and it only a few minutes. I guess I did not like this coach. He said that he had come tired and I've traveled a lot during the season. But I felt best at the end of the year in Sweden, I had every game ice-time over twenty-three minutes. I'd have a big chance that you'll play in Prague. I do not know if he was coach decided beforehand that I do not want to run. I've already closed. Anyway, I was very disappointed. "

"inquired a lot. They did not understand much. I must say that I was disgusted. Domestic championship is a hugely watched event, I wanted to play in Prague. Some games, I then saw, but I did not succumb. I had a vacation and watched from a distance. "

A bit pessimistic... Lets see what he can do...

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

Thanks mane.

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
Since he'll be in Hartford next year, here are 2 recent interviews in English...just to get to know the guy a bit. English is not great yet, but he seems to have a likeable demeanor. Smiles alot, lol:

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Wonder if this has any impact on Mozik's potential signing?

Zamorsky was signed more than a year ago, 06-10-2014
I'd hoped Mozik might like a countryman to play with
but with both being 22-yr old Righty D's from Czech, so similar in some ways,
maybe thats why Mozik signed with the Devils this week

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
Since he'll be in Hartford next year, here are 2 recent interviews in English...just to get to know the guy a bit. English is not great yet, but he seems to have a likeable demeanor. Smiles alot, lol:

between him and Brassard the Rangers will be the cutest, most adorable hockey Team in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad