NYR Regular Season Schedule Released

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Not sure how many of you were on at 5 yesterday, waiting for it to be posted. Seems like they were waiting until after that stupid show on NHL network was over. Then, several links on twitter saying, "Schedule is here..." and it was just a link to watch the show or a link to a blank team calendar. Then, the Rangers actually posted a link and it was also blank. So damn annoying.

As far as the schedule itself, last year was happy they had fewer sunday games during football season. Now, they back to them. Don't understand why they are playing Vegas on a sunday in december at 1pm. Looking at it quickly, feels like they are spread out among the days of the week moreso this year than in the past (haven't broken it down completely to determine if it is true, just a quick observation). Was it last year or the year before they were loaded with Mondays and Tuesdays?

Sarge13

May 30, 2018
So postgame Dec 16th vs Vegas?

I mean, that's when we start talking 2019 draft right?;)

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Rangers are in Vegas around the same day as last year. Will be hard to make it there. I'll probably try to go to the game in Toronto on March 23. Maybe Montreal Dec 1.

Other than that, 6 home games in October and only 7 sunday home games (5 at night) is a big improvement over last year IMO.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Rangers are in Vegas around the same day as last year. Will be hard to make it there. I'll probably try to go to the game in Toronto on March 23. Maybe Montreal Dec 1.

Other than that, 6 home games in October and only 7 sunday home games (5 at night) is a big improvement over last year IMO.
Not when 5 are during football season.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Not sure what you'r expecting. A football game is not a national holiday.
Flyers, Penguins, Wild do not have any Sunday games until after new years. Bruins and Caps only have 2. Stupid to go up against the NFL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad