Confirmed Buy-Out [NYR] Rangers buy-out Deangelo (383k cap hit year 1, 883k cap hit year 2)

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
So now he's been kicked out of four separate locker rooms and three NHL organizations.
I don't think any team is going to be interested. I expect both he and Virtanen to be KHL bound.
Some team will take a shot, no? I hope it's not Florida but yeah.
Not a chance it's Florida. Our right side is full, and Zito has shown great aversion to these boom-bust type moves. He looks more shrewd and opportunistic than most GMs.

Reactions: Ol' Jase

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Whose older? By how much?

Rb2ZpO0n.jpeg IMG_6489.png

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

Ice Mammoth

Mar 14, 2021
Good luck Deangelo. NHL teams have a chance to win big. The most important thing is the correct AAV and the term of the contract.
What is real - given the circumstances. :nod:

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Yes, If Weber travels with the team.

DeAngelo is a certified POS

Yup he has had issues. I'm not sure he is as bad as people make him out to be.

I'll take Marc Staal's word on it:

------------------------------------------------------------

" Marc Staal is as well respected around the league as it gets. He was DeAngelo’s on-ice partner most of the past two seasons before the veteran was sent to Detroit this offseason. The pair developed a bond off the ice, as well.

“There has never been any indication at all that Tony has racist tendencies,” No. 18 told The Post. “I hear these things about him, and it’s as if they’re talking about a different person. The guys here in Detroit, they’re all super-curious about him.

“I feel bad for him, to be honest. Whether it’s the junior stuff that warps into this, I don’t know. He’s a lightning rod, and yeah, he yells at coaches and referees and he has these moments where he goes overboard, but he’s a good teammate.

“Racist? I’m telling you, some of this stuff is just insane.”

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
That's all it takes around here.

But I would love to see the Isles add him.

I actually would be open to it if he was left handed(to replace Leddy and for nothing else to piss off Rangers fans. lol) Sadly he is a right hander.

I'll take a guess he goes to Pittburgh or Washington

Reactions: Unbiased Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad