Nov 9, 2004
NY
Elite puck handler Halverson....

SneakySaltyIcelandgull.gif

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
The irony is that shows some pretty God damn good puck handling skills. Just needs to make a better decision with the puck. Are we really just picking out a random gif to **** on our prospects, now?

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
The irony is that shows some pretty God damn good puck handling skills. Just needs to make a better decision with the puck. Are we really just picking out a random gif to **** on our prospects, now?

:laugh: I think its a joke, but nevertheless.

Disappointed to hear Hags 2.0 is not playing well in the A

I will go with Halverson

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY

Says the guy who claims he played speculator at the WJCs and we would be crazy not to be so excited over him because of that one single game he played during it....... :laugh:

And there is no irony in that. He brought the puck from behind the net to the front of the net, that is great puck handlng these days?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Graves. Add Walcott

Halverson by quite a bit. And I'm a Graves fan. I think Halverson's upside is much, much higher and both have a decent shot at being NHL players.

I think Halverson's upside is greater than pretty much everyone on the list. Hes crazy raw though and he doesn't have a ton of reps. Basically, I'd like to see more.

Hope he cashes in on his potential though. Having a guy like him in net who can completely neutralize the dump and chase game/initiate transition would pretty much render the opposition ****ed if the team in front of him does their job in the neutral zone.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
:laugh: I think its a joke, but nevertheless.

Disappointed to hear Hags 2.0 is not playing well in the A

I will go with Halverson

I am not saying Hags 2.0 is not playing well in the AHL, but he's just raw. I think all his away-from-the-puck issues can be fixed if he works well with the coaching staff, but he's just someone who's nowhere near ready for the NHL.

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
I am not saying Hags 2.0 is not playing well in the AHL, but he's just raw. I think all his away-from-the-puck issues can be fixed if he works well with the coaching staff, but he's just someone who's nowhere near ready for the NHL.

I got that, I just meant after preseason I thought he maybe able to make the jump quicker to the NHL that's all

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Says the guy who claims he played speculator at the WJCs and we would be crazy not to be so excited over him because of that one single game he played during it....... :laugh:

And there is no irony in that. He brought the puck from behind the net to the front of the net, that is great puck handlng these days?

I thought it was clear that I was talking about his entire resume so far. OHL, WJC, WJC camp (where he was fantastic), WJC pre-season stuff (where he was fantastic). There is more to the WJC than just the actual tournament games.

And yeah. It is great puck handling. Not really sure what your ***** is, here, Fly. Kid mad a mistake.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Not really sure how that's possible with Halverson's WJC play.

From his one game he played in?

-----

I thought it was clear that I was talking about his entire resume so far. OHL, WJC, WJC camp (where he was fantastic), WJC pre-season stuff (where he was fantastic). There is more to the WJC than just the actual tournament games.

And yeah. It is great puck handling. Not really sure what your ***** is, here, Fly. Kid mad a mistake.

No, it wasn't very clear at all. Seemed like you were talking about the one game.

And, I understand it was a mistake, like NYR2047 said, it was a joke...every single player makes mistakes. Just a funny blooper is all.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I think it's fairly clear when, in the last couple of threads, I was talking him up. I mean, I don't get what's unclear, here. My "yes" was a retort to your snarky comment about the WJC. Perhaps I should've been nastier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad