Prospect Info: NYR Prospect Poll: #6

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Jesper Fast won a close one in round 5. Brandon Halverson is added to the poll.

Please write who you want added to the poll, and give a reason for it. This makes the discussion here more lively.

THE RULES

WHO IS A PROSPECT: http://www.hockeysfuture.com/whatmakesaprospect

HOW TO RANK PROSPECTS: Based on their value in a hypothetical trade or waiver draft. This takes into consideration a prospect's ceiling, how close he's to making it, his health, work ethic, the whole deal. Imagine there was a prospect waiver draft and you could keep only one prospect. That guy is our #1 prospect. Then imagine we had one more waiver protection. That guy is our #2 prospect.

TOP PROSPECTS

1. C J.T. Miller
2. D Brady Skjei
3. LW Anthony Duclair
4. D Dylan McIlrath
5. RW Jesper Fast

Jesper Fast
Right Wing -- shoots R
Born Dec 2 1991 -- Nassjo, Sweden
Height 6.00 -- Weight 185

2013-14 Hartford Wolf Pack AHL 48 17-7-34 30PIM

large_Fast2.jpg

PROSPECTS ELIGIBLE TO BE ADDED

Andersoon, Calle
Bodie, Matt
Bourque, Ryan
Donnay, Troy
Fogarty, Steven
Graves, Ryan
Hrivik, Marek
Hughes, Tommy
Iverson, Keegan
Kantor, Michael
Mantha, Ryan
McCarthy, Chris
Missiaen, Jason
Nanne, Tyler
Nicholls, Josh
Nieves, Cristoval
Noreau, Samuel
Nejezchleb, Richard
Shestyorkin, Igor
Skapski, Mackenzie
St. Croix, Michael
Tambellini, Adam
Walcot, Daniel
Yogan, Andrew
Zamorsky, Petr

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
The Butcher is an obvious one here. He's a tremendous prospect and the Rangers are known to love hm. We should be excited about having him in our farm. He's my favorite to be a quick riser next year, particularly if we watch him in the preseason. Either way, I'm hopeful that he might be a first liner in the KHL this year as a teenager.

Add Graves because he had a great season and hopefully will get that much better.

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006
Buchnevich, add Nieves because if he somehow puts it together he's got a shot at being a top six center.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The additions are all over the map in this one.

Buchnevich. Add Bodie. One of the more sought after College free agents. Paired with Gotisbehere(sp?) at Union College and captained the team to the NCAA championship. Not big and somewhat offensively inclined. He has some work to do but he's a cerebral type of hockey player--just have to see how the rest of his game translates but I think he might surprise.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Buch clearly has the most upside of the players remaining.

I like Allen and Lindberg next. Don't have much faith in Kristo.

Add Bodie. If he has a 15-20% chance of being Krug that would be huge for the organization. Graves, Tambellini next.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Buch. Add Graves.

Many impressive plays in the memorial cup games I watched. Looked very solid in all areas of the game. Hope he takes another jump next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad