Prospect Info: NYR Prospect Poll: #14

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
We have a lot more depth than a lot of people give us credit for

Plenty of depth, but no top flight prospects.

I remember back in the 2010 offseason, we were all ecstatic about Stepan, Kreider, MZA, McDonagh, and Hagelin. Now we don't really have any guys like that in the prospect pool.

Can't expect the Rangers to have a prospect pool like that at all times, but the lack of ANYONE that gets Rangers fans exciting is apparent. To me at least.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
Also, I voted for Boo. I just think one bad season is too soon to write this kid off, especially after a terrific freshmen season.

Add Fogarty. He might not amount to much, but I think he's going to be a solid bottom 6 contributor at the NHL level.

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006
Plenty of depth, but no top flight prospects.

I remember back in the 2010 offseason, we were all ecstatic about Stepan, Kreider, MZA, McDonagh, and Hagelin. Now we don't really have any guys like that in the prospect pool.

Can't expect the Rangers to have a prospect pool like that at all times, but the lack of ANYONE that gets Rangers fans exciting is apparent. To me at least.

Duclair, Buchnevich, and Skjei don't do it for you? To me they have first line/pairing potential. The system would look great if we just had a prospect comparable to Stepan on top of those three.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
I might do another tiebreaker this round unless Nieves expands his lead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad