Proposal: NYR-OTT Tkachuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Alot of rumors about OTT moving him potentially. I think if that were to happen itd happen around the draft. This proposal isnt a mid-season proposal, but rather a draft trade

To OTT:
Kandre Miller
Kappo Kakko
Brennan Othmann
1st

To NYR:
Brady Tkachuk
3rd round pick

Value wise its not enough Miller Laf and a 1st would be better value wise but not a good fit for Sens as miller is a LD and they need a right D. Chabot/Sandersonn and Chychrun are all lefties

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
i doubt there's any package the rangers would be willing to part with that ott would want for tkachuk. if this trade ever were to happen though, it would definitely be a summer deal. the impact to the roster/locker room in a blockbuster deal isn't something a team eyeing a cup that has an extremely tight locker room and has been playing well rolls the dice on at the deadline.

i can't imagine ott moving him at all anytime in the near future, but if did go that route it's a summer deal.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Brady Tkachuk is not being traded, Ryan Whitney troll posted that, likely manufactured it out of his ass.

Reactions: Altimus

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
This one is easy.

Ottawa will mention Perrault (which they are well within their right to for Brady)

Rangers say not available.

Both parties hang up in amicable fashion.

Reactions: Glorydays22

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Alot of rumors about OTT moving him potentially. I think if that were to happen itd happen around the draft. This proposal isnt a mid-season proposal, but rather a draft trade

To OTT:
Kandre Miller
Kappo Kakko
Brennan Othmann
1st

To NYR:
Brady Tkachuk
3rd round pick
Blues come in with jordan kyrou + 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad