Pre-Game Talk: NYR @ OTT 3/26/15: No looking back Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Hopefully, the Sens will be able to dig deep and play a complete 60 min game

Yeah, I mean it's not like they've done exactly that for the last 17 games......

It's fine to be anxious for this game as it will undoubtedly be a tough one, but to doubt their resolve and determination after this amazing(and extended) run.......Come on now, have a little more faith in the team you cheer for.

And no, Milan wouldn't be the difference-maker were he to play in this game. We're not even close to being dependent on one player's abilities.

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Can't even use my curse for this one since I used 50$ on tickets. :laugh: Suprisingly its going to be the first time I get to watch the Rangers(my second team) gonna be bummed/happy? that my fav goalie Lundqvist doesn't get to play.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Can't even use my curse for this one since I used 50$ on tickets. :laugh: Suprisingly its going to be the first time I get to watch the Rangers(my second team) gonna be bummed/happy? that my fav goalie Lundqvist doesn't get to play.

Well if we lose, we know who to blame :rant:

voiceofreason666*

Mar 10, 2015
Yeah, I mean it's not like they've done exactly that for the last 17 games......

It's fine to be anxious for this game as it will undoubtedly be a tough one, but to doubt their resolve and determination after this amazing(and extended) run.......Come on now, have a little more faith in the team you cheer for.

And no, Milan wouldn't be the difference-maker were he to play in this game. We're not even close to being dependent on one player's abilities.

The last few games of the streak were not quite as pretty as the first few ones. In Cali, yes, they played a near-perfect games. However, I can't say the same for Bruins, Calgary, Toronto, San Jose, etc

But I guess you're right, just gotta believe.

sens613

Apr 12, 2012
The last few games of the streak were not quite as pretty as the first few ones. In Cali, yes, they played a near-perfect games. However, I can't say the same for Bruins, Calgary, Toronto, San Jose, etc

But I guess you're right, just gotta believe.

No team plays perfect every game but good teams find a way to win when they aren't playing their best hockey.

Nothing to worry about game hasn't stared yet , we have a good chance to beat the rangers and if not its not like we were going to win our last 9 gamgames anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad