nyr or nyi ?

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Neither. I'll take Buffalo.

But for this year, between those two, I'd take Islanders. I'd like to see how Tavares and Eberle play.

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
the islanders and rangers always had that new york rivalry but the rangers were always better as of late, with the additions of eberle,barzal,hosang, and some holes in the rangers center line, who do you have doing better this year?

perfect Sumer thread

The blue shirts are just good but not "great" as of yet. Can they put it all together? ofcourse, the D looks tough but they are a concussion away from their captain going down for awhile. The King has some fight left. Offense is underrated

The Isles to me are a wild card. Their PP was beyond bad and they almost made the playoffs. Pullock, Ho Sang, Eberle hopefully can improve this along with Scott Gomez in their ears. Their coaching staff just never got it until DW took over. The Isles could rebound to form from 2 years ago and put some points on the board but they have alot of moving variables in players if they can step up or not. Usually that does not work.

rose colored glasses say NYI

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Rangers as of today but I'm interested to see a full year of Josh Ho-Sang. He's the first potential linemate for JT with elite puck skills and the vision, IQ and creativity to do something with it.

On paper a case can be made for the Islanders but for me no advantage outweighs Hank. I still go Rangers in a 7 game series if I'm picking today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad