NYR offense in 2014-15

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Does anyone else feel like our FO went to the Pierre school of judging talent? Every time you watch the Rangers Pierre goes on and on about the gritty warrior that is Girardi. I wonder if they got caught up in the hype of a gritty good ole' NA boy like a lot of other people do.

Yup.

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course
Does anyone else feel like our FO went to the Pierre school of judging talent? Every time you watch the Rangers Pierre goes on and on about the gritty warrior that is Girardi. I wonder if they got caught up in the hype of a gritty good ole' NA boy like a lot of other people do.

Who do you think Pierre learned it from?

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
We have an excellent 1st line and two good centers, but if Kreider and Zuccarello don't stop sucking, our 2nd line is gonna be non-existent.

Yeah...this is my frustration. Given last year (and especially Kreider's performance in the playoffs), we know they're capable, but it hasn't clicked yet.

I would perhaps suggest switching Kreider and Zuccs, but am wary of having Zuccs and MSL on the same line.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
If Kreider and Zucc get it going and the defense can get back on track this team will be an absolute force. In regards to Zucc I think it's going to take a couple bounces for him to gain some confidence and bounce back and Kreider needs to just start playing his game.

Open Mind

Nov 14, 2014

Fans are always critical of their own players. I simply think people that aren't fans of the team probably see Girardi more objectively. As much as we can all point to a bad play here or there, which all d-men make, he is a steady top pair D, who can log a ton of minutes playing against the opposition's top players. He is also either super-human or plays through injuries, and he's also generally been a really good PK guy. He's a very good defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad