GDT: NYR @ MTL, Sat' 1PM, Centre Bell, Game 1, PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
This feels like 2010 after we had two big emotional series wins over that Caps and Penguins. We ended up losing Game 1 of the semi-finals against Philly 6-0. That series didn't finish pretty. Therrien will have to regroup the team and come out strong in game 2 (for the record - we lost 3-0 in game 2 to Philly in 2010).

I've been thinking about that the last few weeks. The only thing is then we were completely on the backs of Halak and Cammalleri haha. This year we have the talent to get a better result, it's all up to work ethic and defense.

All in all (and maybe it's because I'm primarily a Jets fan now with them back) I will be happy with a ECF appearance and a win over the Bruins, I just hope this goes to at least 6 or 7 if the Habs lose and don't put in any more efforts like today's breakdown.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Kreider was tripped but I am sure he figured he had a freeby and put everything into his slide.

He wasn't incredibly tripped. Those are pros. This guy is a magician on skate. If he wants out, he is out. He didn't and used that supposed smallish trip to charge. I have no doubt he did that on purpose.

Having said that, I'm not the Bruins. Not looking for retaliation. But if I'm Subban.....I shoot pretty hard.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Do we assue Price is OK? If he wasn't, he'd be in the dressing room, not on the bench.

Plekanov

Jan 30, 2007
This game is like the Nhl version of the Red Wedding...unexpected, tragic and heartbreaking. The north remembers!

Galchenyuk is coming

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I like Eller, Gally and Clutchy Briere on the PP.

And yes, Bourque has been terrible today but lest we forget what he's done for us this playoff run. We know the type of player he is, he's not consistent. Gotta deal with the downs and the ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad