PTO: [NYR] Michael Haley PTO with the Rangers (signed)

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
As an isles fan this stings. Haley is one of the best pound for pound fighters I’ve ever seen and he’s got some game as well. Probably nothing for than a 13th forward for the 4th line at this point.

Big fan favorite on the island.

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
He always reminded me a bit of Rypien (RIP) small & completely fearless . I didn’t think he was still around to be honest .

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Kale Hulls

May 15, 2013
He's a guy that should have been out of the leave 10 years ago.

Can fight and has some offensive potential but is a huge liability.

Rangers79

Aug 10, 2012
New Jersey
I hope this is just to light a fire under some asses or have people there for when the prospects are at traverse. Guy doesn't have a place on the Rangers.

Reactions: slg1963

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
I hope this is just to light a fire under some asses or have people there for when the prospects are at traverse. Guy doesn't have a place on the Rangers.

More likely just insurance in case Lemieux miss preseason.

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
Never understood why the Sharks dressed him so much.

Going off of playoffs the Sharks had a huge drop off in depth after the 3rd line. Haley atleast has some NHL experience. Chartier or whatever was just as useless but looked better at being useless because he can skate lmao. Haley could atleast forecheck hard and cause a scrum or 2.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
The game has completely passed Haley by. The guy is a penalty kill waiting to happen...maybe they want to get some PK practice in during the preseason?

Would be shocked if the rangers offered him a contract.

TomP24684

Je m’appelle Tom
May 18, 2019
I will always appreciate Haley for his role in the uprising against the supremely arrogant, bullying Penguins squad of the day. What a glorious comeuppance they were fed that fine day.

For the record, I cheered for Pittsburgh against Nashville in the 2017 Cup Final. I hold no ill will towards this current Penguins iteration and over the years have grown a large respect for Sidney Crosby, which wasn’t always the case. Nobody works harder than him, he has fought valiantly against body failings, and he seems to use his position as a celebrity fabulously to help others.

The Penguins in 2011 though were gross. Just a bag of penis’.

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
10 Years the ago they guy was very effective. Think its a good move having him in camp. Gives the kids some onions and protection around

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad