Eklund Rumor: NYR, Habs, Bruins heating up "big time" for Shattenkirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
As much as I'd love to have Shattenkirk on the Habs, I don't think we have the assets required to acquire him. Anyone that St. Louis would want from us is likely considered untouchable, and anything we'd be willing to trade, St. Louis can do better elsewhere

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
oh what the heck, another Eklund rumor.....

On Shattenkirk...

Hearing this is heating up big time and really is down to three teams. Montreal, Boston and NY Rangers...

You don't say. In other news, Dallas is looking for a goaltender, the Rangers want to get rid of Dan Girardi and the Red Wings are hoping to sign Mrazek to a deal as cheap as possible. In other words... common sense.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Wait...
Has Eklund ever did something like "Player X to Arizona, New Jersey and Florida" ?

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
I wish the blues would trade him so we could stop hearing half baked theories on destinations. I expect someone random like NJ to make the trade out of left field.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
So Eklund says Montreal, New York Rangers and Boston Bruins are all after Shattenkirk. Pretty sure you can add tons of teams to this list as well. Pretty sure that Detroit still has interest in Shatty. Rangers and Bruins are obvious choices for him. We shall see in a month or so.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
As much as I'd love to have Shattenkirk on the Habs, I don't think we have the assets required to acquire him. Anyone that St. Louis would want from us is likely considered untouchable, and anything we'd be willing to trade, St. Louis can do better elsewhere

After the Subban trade, is anyone really untouchable on the Habs?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
If Montreal is dumb enough to trade Subban for Weber, then they are dumb enough to trade Galchenyuk for Shattenkirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad