OT: NYR fan on Wheel of Fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
I think i'll get hit up at like 35%, might have to pay CA and NJ taxes as well as federal. It sucks, but that's the government for ya.

What a ****ing joke. Cally probably has the highest taxes in the nation.

So, adding Cally, Jersey, whatever city or local tax you have to pay, as well as federal..what are we talking here, 1 dollar that get to enjoy?

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
What a ****ing joke. Cally probably has the highest taxes in the nation.

So, adding Cally, Jersey, whatever city or local tax you have to pay, as well as federal..what are we talking here, 1 dollar that get to enjoy?

I'm getting a Master's degree in Tax right now and if I'm doing my calculations correctly, $45,000 of income pre-tax comes to about $782,000 after tax. I might be slightly off though. :sarcasm:

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
after the second puzzle (fanny pack of coyotes), Matt is officially pimping with the two chicks to each side and rolling in the cash.

*Bob Richards*

Fiedy shouts out NYR, makes impressions and wins it all.

Aka Derek Stepan.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
CDMOP will be our sacred chant from now on. Very friendly facial gesture and body language Matt. I nominate you as HFNYR mascot, you and your voices and all. Lol at your gf(?) trying to get into the car and being stopped by one of the on stage personnel.

fiedy88

Feb 14, 2010
Branchburg, NJ
CDMOP will be our sacred chant from now on. Very friendly facial gesture and body language Matt. I nominate you as HFNYR mascot, you and your voices and all. Lol at your gf(?) trying to get into the car and being stopped by one of the on stage personnel.

That was actually my sister, my GF had to stay in NJ to work, she's a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad