Proposal: NYR-CLB

bfaust30

Dec 25, 2015
Kevin Hayes @ 50% + Vlad Namestikov for Alexander Wennberg, Oliver Bjorkstrand and Emil Bemstrom

Rangers get two young players with some term who I think can be molded into better players under Quinn as well as two solid prospects.

Columbus goes all in and gets a top 6 center who can help push for the playoffs and a reliable top 9 winger who has become an excellent penalty killer.

Last edited:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Namestikov doesn't really help. Jackets have waited this long on Bjork, I think he's really starting to reward their patience. (Not that he's old, please don't get hung up on this assessment - I'm going for brevity.) Bemstrom is really impressing as a prospect and I don't know how interested Jarmo would be ijn moving him at this point.

Hayes is certainly of interest.

Reactions: Fro

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
I read the complaints about too much for Hayes, but competition will drive up the price. Maybe not quite that high, but certainly high.
Especially if retained.

However, I do not see CBJ going rental route and Hayes will not extend; he will enter UFA and if he likes what Rangers offer, IMO he returns, if not he tests the market

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Im not as huge on Bemstrom like 95% of CBJ fans I want to see at least another year of this production but he is a valuable prospect none the less. But trading Wennberg AND Bjorkstrand on top is a shit ton of value there. Isnt Hayes a UFA after this year? Id be interested in Hayes but just need info. And if you want any of the guys you mentioned we are going to need then a UFA.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Kevin Hayes @ 50% + Vlad Namestikov for Alexander Wennberg, Oliver Bjorkstrand and Emil Bemstrom

Rangers get two young players with some term who I think can be molded into better players under Quinn as well as two solid prospects.

Columbus goes all in and gets a top 6 center who can help push for the playoffs and a reliable top 9 winger who has become an excellent penalty killer.
Hayes, interesting, don't need the retention. Namestnikov, not interesting. Replacing Wennberg, okay. Losing Bjorkstrand, not a fan but might be able to live with it. Throwing in Bemstrom, absolutely no ****ing way.

Would want something conditional on whether or not Hayes resigns here.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017

I’d rather have a 1st than Wennberg honestly
This is an overpayment from CBJ though, Bemstrom’s looking like a great find as well. How about simplifying it as
Hayes (50% retained if it matters)
For
1st+Carlsson+Marchenko

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
This is an overpayment from CBJ though, Bemstrom’s looking like a great find as well. How about simplifying it as
For
1st+Carlsson+Marchenko
I was with you until you had us throw in Marchenko.

Reactions: mikeyp24

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I was with you until you had us throw in Marchenko.
Damn, I really like Marchenko (had him in my first round)
What if we added a little? I feel a good deal for both sides can be made around that package

bfaust30

Dec 25, 2015
I just think Hayes is gonna go for a younger roster player instead of picks and prospects. What about Hayes for Wennberg + 2nd and a prospect

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I just think Hayes is gonna go for a younger roster player instead of picks and prospects. What about Hayes for Wennberg + 2nd and a prospect
Thats pretty rich still what about Wennberg, Milano, and Carlson

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I would do that
To be fair I should say that it would have to be Hayes signed I didnt state that in the previous post. If not signed thats 2 good young NHL ready players and Wennberg who just needs another system. I think Wennberg could have a Karlsson type turnaround on a team where he doesnt play our physical game

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Would CBJ want Zucc, and if so, would they trade Bemstrom or Davidsson +pick?

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I’d much rather just re-sign Hayes. Wennberg is pretty meh and we don’t need a player like him. Hayes is only 2 years older and is much better

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
For
1st+Carlsson+Marchenko

I would do this and I like Marchenko

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Hayes
3rd 2021

For

Columbus 1st
Abramov
Peeke
take out the 3rd and Peeke and change it to Carlson or Kukan and Id say yes. Peeke and Gavrikov are likely to be on the CBJ maybe even as soon as playoff time. Its up to Peeke if he wants to go his senior year but we want him up asap.

Reactions: Fro

WhoTagz

Jan 28, 2017
Pennsylvania

How about Hayes, Names , vesey for Bjor and Wennberg and a 2nd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad