Post-Game Talk: NYR @ CGY: Bye Bye Stu

Punxrocknyc19*

continue!

I think as a board, we need to move on from Redden.

Good/Bad/Bickel

Aside from Stu, pick three of the worst of the night to demote.

Richards and Powe pretty useless.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
that was one of the saddest games ive ever seen the Rangers play...preseason, postseason, regular season...

that was just pathetic.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
POTG: Anton Strålman

Good: Fast, Kristo, Moore, Staal, Del Zotto's offence

Bad: Del Zotto's defence, Kreider, Richards

Bickel: Bickel, Falk

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
We had essentially an AHL lineup on offense.

You'd expect to see Richards, Nash, Boyle, Kreider, and Pyatt on the NHL opening night roster, and seeing 2 of Fasth, Kristo, or Lindberg wouldnt be shocking either.

that's 5 out of 12...no excuse for such a pathetic display.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
You'd expect to see Richards, Nash, Boyle, Kreider, and Pyatt on the NHL opening night roster, and seeing 2 of Fasth, Kristo, or Lindberg wouldnt be shocking either.

that's 5 out of 12...no excuse for such a pathetic display.

Sure, Boyle, Pyatt are in the lineup but are they really assets offensively? We didn't have offensive anything tonight.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Chris Kreider may well be off the team on opening night
Meh
Fire AV!

I didn't have high expectations for Kreider going into this season, but man do something. He had entire shifts where he constantly found himself being in the area of the ice where nothing happened, was he purposefully avoiding the play?

30theking

Mar 31, 2012
im still waiting to hear good news on kreider. it's still looking like he hasn't improved much at all. i keep hearing bad things about him. does anyone think he will ever get better? was he just overrated by alot of rangers fans? he seems like he may be a bad pick.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Hrivik and Staal possibly the only two players who stood out in a good way, Moore as well I guess.

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
Richards is just...so bad. The day the buyout window opened for Richards I made my facebook status "counting down the minutes until the Rangers buy out Brad Richards"... I'm still waiting

Asham I don't mind at all on the 4th line. He took a penalty but drew one also, he hits, can fight, and has some semblance of offense to his game unlike Powe/Mashinter/etc.

Hrivik will be on the roster opening night, book it. Whether or not he sticks after Callahan/Hagelin return i don't know but barring a terrible preseason game he'll be there. Great speed, decent hands.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
That top line was a ****ing embarrassment. Nash was just dogging it, Richards was chasing the puck like a 10 year old, and Kreider went back to being an on ice observer.

Fast looked good, Lindberg played, but i'm only going on second hand accounts because I barely noticed him. Stu Bickle is the worst player to ever put on a blue uniform, and John Moore is the only ****ing bright spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad