GDT: NYR at CAR

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I wonder how it feels to be Martinook . You just signed a 2 million dollar contract and you're leaving everything on the ice trying single handily to will this team into the playoffs.

And then you see Mikey Ferland making $1.75 million who looks like the least interested person on the team for the last 10-15 games. He's looking forward to July 1st more than the playoffs.

Can't wait t see him go. His attitude and consistency stinks

During the last 15 games Player A has 13 points and is a +7
During the last 15 games Player B has 6 points and is a +10

Which one is Ferland and which Martinook? Your feelings don't match reality. Looks like trolling at this point.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

Which one is Ferland and which Martinook? Your feelings don't match reality. Looks like trolling at this point.
I think you're making his point for him. One of them re-signed happily for $2m, one of them is lobbying for $5m+ with term.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I think you're making his point for him. One of them re-signed happily for $2m, one of them is lobbying for $5m+ with term.

13 points in past 15GP = 71 point pace for Ferland
6 points in past 15GP = 33 point pace for Martinook

One looks like a $5+ million player and one looks like a $2-3 million player to me.

Reactions: Primetime8

Drivebytrucker

Jan 8, 2011

Yeah Yeah..... his 3 point night in Ottawa:

1.) Just happened to be standing in front of the net and redirected a beautiful pass from Dougie
2.) on a 5 on 3, Missplayed a pass, almost turns it over, gets it to Williams, who does all the work
3.) Stone makes a horrendous turnover, he falls down and manages to get it to TT who does all the work.

You can score points and still be playing like garbage.

Skinner did it for 8 years here. And Ferland should have more points than JM.... he's a higher end player.

Last night was a Play-off like game. You could tell who was dialed in. Ferland wasn't.... I don't think we should accept that

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Last night was a Play-off like game. You could tell who was dialed in. Ferland wasn't.... I don't think we should accept that

You are highlighting one night where Martinook scored the only goal on the team. Martinook had gone pointless in the previous 5 games in which Ferland scored in 3 of them for 5 total points.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009

1.) Just happened to be standing in front of the net and redirected a beautiful pass from Dougie
2.) on a 5 on 3, Missplayed a pass, almost turns it over, gets it to Williams, who does all the work
3.) Stone makes a horrendous turnover, he falls down and manages to get it to TT who does all the work.

Skinner did it for 8 years here. And Ferland should have more points than JM.... he's a higher end player.

You hate Ferland, good to know. He was a no show last night? Fine. Leave it at that.

Propping up Martinook “singlehandedly trying to will this team into a playoff spot” only makes you sound like a lunatic.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site

Your agenda about Ferland is getting more boring then my complaints about the trade. That’s a bad sign. I just stopped talking about it altogether. We get it. You have an unnatural negativity about Ferland. Even the people who want him traded don’t seem to come close your opinion.

The character questioning is actually comical.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
I'm talking about the fact that Hamilton is a better hockey player than Faulk. He moves the puck more crisply and cleanly. He's more mobile. He's faster. He's more skilled. He sees passing lanes better and is a significantly better passer. So we lose 10 mph on our fastball. Big deal.

Plus, the power play doesn't have to be "relatively static." When Hamilton's on the ice, he's always moving. If anything, our power play is *too* static. Guys get open when Hamilton is out there. Doesn't happen with Faulk.

Hamilton's slap pass to Williams with under a minute left was the perfect example of his better vision and playmaking to me. Faulk pounds that into shinpads, but Hamilton sees a lane and deceives everyone, including Williams unfortunately who had to settle before the shot. I trade that for pure velocity on the powerplay in a heartbeat.

Drivebytrucker

Jan 8, 2011
You hate Ferland, good to know. He was a no show last night? Fine. Leave it at that.

Propping up Martinook “singlehandedly trying to will this team into a playoff spot” only makes you sound like a lunatic.

He plays every shift hard.

Only things you can control on life is your effort and your attitude...

If Ferland played half as hard as martinook, he'd already have his Tom Wilson money.

Reactions: zman77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad