Trade: [NYM/CHC] Javier Baez and Trevor Williams for Pete Crow-Armstrong

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
After the huge contract for Lindor, keeping Baez in Queens has always been a longshot. But now I would give two thumbs down concerning his potential future with the Mets...

Gruß,
BSHH

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
After the huge contract for Lindor, keeping Baez in Queens has always been a longshot. But now I would give two thumbs down concerning his potential future with the Mets...

Gruß,
BSHH

that thumbs down thing they do is f***ing childish. Want to stop hearing boos? Start playing better. The whole team has sucked ass since the break

Reactions: ZMan17

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
that thumbs down thing they do is f***ing childish. Want to stop hearing boos? Start playing better. The whole team has sucked ass since the break
I am not ok with booing... i'm not. Someone needs to stand up and tell them as much but no one wants to piss off the customer... The customer is not always right.. This is players workplace... they should not face a hostile environment around their own fans... Not an issue limited to the Mets... not even close.. the things being chanted in the premier league as Newcastle boss Steve bruce were outrageous.

I support the players..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad