GDT: NYI @ BUF - 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Black & Red Edition

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
If they were really in game management mode, Dahlin would have gotten a penalty for hitting Pageau while wearing a black sweater.

I think the refs are in "we want to go home" mode.
If I'm a linesman I'm not excited about the crap that the Isles are going to pull in the last 2 minutes of the game. I'm sure the linesmen have all ready absorbed a few punches not intended for them.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Agreed. Too bad Adams "didn't do anything" 😂.

If they continue playing well he deserves some serious credit. His odd choices seem somewhat specific- Stillman, Greenway, Jost (that was him, right?), dudes work surprisingly well so far.

I’ve been down on Granato and this team to start the year, but the physical play so far is somethin.

Reactions: HOOats

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
How do sticks work for the pros? Do they sign an endorsement deal with the manufacturer and get free sticks in the process? Do teams negotiate a bulk pricing discount?
Teams buy the sticks from the manufacturers at a discounted price. But owners don’t like seeing what Tage did lol.

Player endorsements I’m not 100% on. But I know they get a credit to use up with the company they endorse. For instance, Duncan Keith had a stupid amount he could spend per year. He came into a shop I worked at with over a dozen pairs of skates. Find minute details that were wrong with them and gave them to us to sell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad