NYC Area Jets Fans?

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Guy from northern NJ here. Definitely pulling for you guys to win the Cup. Would be fun to watch some games in the City with any Jets fans who might be in the area...
You should go to the Street party outside the Bell MTS Place , i think you might see one or two Jets fans there . :nod:

Bristo

The Oracle
Mar 24, 2013
You should go to the Street party outside the Bell MTS Place , i think you might see one or two Jets fans there . :nod:
Pretty sure that this guy is referring to NYC when he references ‘the City’

MainManMattsson

Apr 16, 2018
Guyman-
The Canadian Association of NYC is getting together for the playoffs at Dewey's on 30th this year so far. Their promoting emails for it have been Toronto-centric to this point, but that may be the best shot. If I hear anything about the crowd there the nights the Jets play going forward, I'll let you know-

GJG.

Reactions: Evil Little

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Guyman-
The Canadian Association of NYC is getting together for the playoffs at Dewey's on 30th this year so far. Their promoting emails for it have been Toronto-centric to this point, but that may be the best shot. If I hear anything about the crowd there the nights the Jets play going forward, I'll let you know-

GJG.

Good guy MainMan registers to help a fellow out.

Welcome!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad