NY Sportsday Pre-Draft Devils Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie Treff

Sep 18, 2005
New York
As some of you know, a couple of years ago I went from writing about the Devils and Rangers for Hockey's Future to NY Sportsday (an independent site with over 300,000 hits per month in all sports). I have not been posting here for awhile, but wanted to let you know that we are a free site, an accredited outlet, and are covering the draft. Also I am a member of the Professional Hockey Writers Association (there are a few of us from HF that have made our way to this prestigious organization).

Our first article on the draft this season can be found here: Treff: The Devils Are Looking To Take The Next Step As Free Agency Approaches

Reactions: Nubmer6 and My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
As some of you know, a couple of years ago I went from writing about the Devils and Rangers for Hockey's Future to NY Sportsday (an independent site with over 300,000 hits per month in all sports). I have not been posting here for awhile, but wanted to let you know that we are a free site, an accredited outlet, and are covering the draft. Also I am a member of the Professional Hockey Writers Association (there are a few of us from HF that have made our way to this prestigious organization).

Our first article on the draft this season can be found here: Treff: The Devils Are Looking To Take The Next Step As Free Agency Approaches

Thanks for the effort. It will be interesting to see if the team tries to bring back Maroon or wants to skew even younger with Lappin or Quenneville being given a legit NHL long term chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad