Post-Game Talk: NY Rangers vs Tampa Bay 3/8/18 - 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
For putting up with this stupid clown behind the bench for the rest of the season, the fan base better be getting a theatrical adapation to Vigneault's firing.

Alain Vigneault's firing, on ice!
The undignified story of a coach past his prime and the ultimate price he paid on the day of his reckoning, The Firing, coming to Radio City Music Hall this fall.

I would definetly pay to see the Rockettes version of that.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Lol from the first intermission it’s be don’t let the team sucking stop you from donating

The team has always been terrible on any charity night. I don't recall the last charity night in the last 3 years that hasn't been a embrassment on the ice. At least 3 raffle nights in a row.

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
First, calling people idiots on a forum says more about you than them.
I don't think anyone is blaming Hank. My point, for one, was that he shouldn't be beating up on his d that have about 10 games of NHL experience after every goal, especially when he is letting in some softies.
Plenty of blame to go around.
Where was he beating up on the D? I didn't see that at all after any of the goals tonight. I saw him yell at himself after the 3rd one, that's it.

There's a lot of projecting that goes on with the fans and Lundqvist's attitude. If anything I'd say he's pissed at AV for pulling him.

Reactions: Siddi

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Every time Lightning scores

20180228_230544.jpg

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
No reason to continue keeping him in the game,he had enough.Him fumbling the puck leading to the last goal was the icing on the cake.

Letting him finish the period and start Georgie in the 3rd would have been the right call. Instead AV decided to embarass him even further by pulling him after Hank made that misstake. The outcome of the game was already decided. What AV did was purely personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad