GDT: NY Rangers at Buffalo Sabres: The Spawn of Kane; 5:00 pm EST, Networks: MSG-B, MSGSN

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
They’re probably enjoying a weekend where they don’t have to dodge gunfire on the way out of their arena.

Eh, much of the travelling NYC fans are UB and Buff State students. I know UB Law used to get a block of seats for every one of these games at the start of the year and it's all downstaters who are enjoying their favorite teams.

Reactions: sabresfan129103

Macbanan

Dec 28, 2013
Uppsala, Sweden
To be fair, it’s not much of a hook. It’s a veteran move by Zibanijad to feel the stick and clamp his arm down on it.

Dahlin is reaching for his midsection in a very obvious way, and gets called for it. Sure Zibanejad helps him, but it's no coincidence that Dahlin leads the team in penalties and in the last 5 games he's responsible for 5 of the 13 non matching 2 minute penalties that the team has taken.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Not sure why VO is the whipping boy here. I can think of a hand-full of other forwards that fit that roll

He had the game on his stick not once but twice in the third and failed both times. He also slacked his way off on a change that took a goal off the board in the 2nd. People turned out with pitchforks and torches for Mittelstadt when he did that back in Nov/Dec.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I'm officially done with Olofsson as well but we all know he's gonna be here next year as well.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
So with ESPN+ out taking a crap coming back from commercial, can someone tell me if any of the announcers made any comments about VO being slow to the bench? Since we didn't get replays I am curious whether it was unlucky of was he slow?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad