GDT: NY Rangers at Buffalo Sabres: The Spawn of Kane; 5:00 pm EST, Networks: MSG-B, MSGSN

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Well... two teams that don't play defense but one with an all world goal tender and the other without. Figure the Rangers could toss up a Dallas on them if they are as disinterested in defense as they were the other night.

This is the first of three meetings between the Sabres and Rangers this season.

New York defeated Buffalo 5-4 in overtime at Madison Square Garden in their last matchup on March 27.

The Sabres are 1-6-3 in their last 10 games against the Rangers; 4-2-4 at home.

This is the 197th game all-time between Buffalo and New York; Buffalo has an 85-73-38 series record. The Sabres are 51-30-17 at home against the Rangers all-time.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Just don’t get f***ing humiliated on your home ice again. Have some respect for the fan base and the city you represent. Lose with dignity.
samurai-harakiri.gif

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Patty Kane eats his wings with ranch dressing.

Patty Kane listens to Bon Jovi.

Patty Kane calls it soda and not pop.

Patty Kane roots for the Patriots.

Patty Kane walks past Mighty Taco and goes to Taco Bell instead.

Patty Kane assassinated McKinley.

Patty Kane thinks Chicago style deep dish pizza is pizza and not a calzone.

Patty Kane calls Western New York Upstate New York.

20230223_022019.jpg

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
My daughters basketball game starts at the same time so I get to miss this one... Either they win and rewatch the game later or they get there shit packed in and I was fortunate to miss it.

They are in the goatheads tonight so who knows whats gonna happen

EmeraldCitySabre

Yeah, we've got uniforms and everything....
Apr 10, 2010
The Claw
On a positive note, every time the Sabres have had a losing skid this year, they've followed it up with a nice winning streak. Hopefully that streak starts today.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
If it gets away this week I would like to see a few callups for a look see/few games.

Biro(ppg), Rousek, Weisbach, Kulich, ?, etc Although some may say leave it for camp.

Same, though I don't know if all of them at once since the Amerks still are playing important games. Rousek remains the guy I would like to see against NHL competition the most. If they're going to inject some speed into the PK, make it into something with more pressure, he's a guy to do that.

Sadly though, they have three in three, then only a two day break before their eleventybillionth game against Laval on Wednesday, then 3 in four from Friday to Tuesday next weekend.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
If it gets away this week I would like to see a few callups for a look see/few games.

Biro(ppg), Rousek, Weisbach, Kulich, ?, etc Although some may say leave it for camp.

I agree with the sentiment -- but math says that it'll take more than a week for things to truly get away from us, given our games in hand, unless we legit lose our next 4.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Win or lose, the good news is- Im likely buying a Cozens Goathead jersey. Ill put that in the 'good' colum if theyre available!
Get there early they had dick for goathead stuff. They had 1 Okposo jersey (someone snagged it) 3 Skinner jerseys and about 5 Thompson jerseys in the goathead. Hope they restocked from last week

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

I'd like to see Weissbach, Rousek and Cecconi. I think they only get three call ups though? So maybe some emergency call-ups?

Well... two teams that don't play defense but one with an all world goal tender and the other without. Figure the Rangers could toss up a Dallas on them if they are as disinterested in defense as they were the other night.

I don't know if I would call UPL an all world goal tender quite yet

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad