GDT: NXT TakeOver:WarGames (18th November 2017) - We’re going to need a bigger ring...

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
That girl is so annoying as his manager. She won't stop following around and yelling. Let him do his thing. JEsus.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That girl is so annoying as his manager. She won't stop following around and yelling. Let him do his thing. JEsus.

Zelina Vega is the best thing going on NXT she can do as she damn well pleases.

They are celebrating too hard, that was definitely the planned finish although the move looked botched.

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
Yeah, Zelina Vega is great, probably my favorite manager in WWE right now after Paul Heyman of course. Also, did anyone else notice the random dude in the crowd taking a picture of her instead of Almas while he's celebrating with the title? I thought it was great :laugh:

3vTIZwk.jpg

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
"Escape the cage and you forfeit"

ok so someone is getting knocked off the top

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
AOP could be on Smackdown next week. Great look, impressive size, very athletic and they have a pro-set style. Remind me of a young Demolition.

I felt that way about Peyton Royce. She looks like a girl who could run a brand herself for the women's division. Beautiful and extremely talented. She's so easy to hate with that gimmick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad